User Tag List

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 901 to 908 of 908

Thread: Thibaut Courtois

  1. #901
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    5,703
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Which Allison? Hannigan? She has nice tits yeah
    Allison.. The will ferell mustache guy
    kilometers matter ..

  2. #902
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    12,331
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Behave

    Courtois comfortably better than all 3 this season and half the prior year. Put in a losing position far more often than any of the others and done 15x better than any other one in remotely similar circumstances.
    Some are boring, some are not.

  3. #903
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    14,021
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    World class. Ter stegen not even allowed to tie his laces.

    One point of criticism is that he courts teammates girlfriends.

  4. #904
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,973
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    One point of criticism is that he courts teammates girlfriends.
    Just goes to show he's an alpha compared to ter Coffeemaker

  5. #905
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,254
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game, the difference between the two sides i'd say, switch the two keepers and Belgium lose instead.

  6. #906
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    14,021
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Great game, the difference between the two sides i'd say, switch the two keepers and Belgium lose instead.
    Told the people I watched the game with that if Belgium had any other keeper on goal I could see Portugal overturn this. Purely because of Courtois did I have the confidence Belgium would win it


    I did mention before that I don't like him as a person. Seems arrogant and steals teammates girlfriends. Today remarked about Netherlands getting knocked out while Belgium advanced.

  7. #907
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    15,570
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Told the people I watched the game with that if Belgium had any other keeper on goal I could see Portugal overturn this. Purely because of Courtois did I have the confidence Belgium would win it


    I did mention before that I don't like him as a person. Seems arrogant and steals teammates girlfriends. Today remarked about Netherlands getting knocked out while Belgium advanced.
    True. Not likeable dude, but good goalie.

  8. #908
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,254
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Told the people I watched the game with that if Belgium had any other keeper on goal I could see Portugal overturn this. Purely because of Courtois did I have the confidence Belgium would win it


    I did mention before that I don't like him as a person. Seems arrogant and steals teammates girlfriends. Today remarked about Netherlands getting knocked out while Belgium advanced.
    John Terry taught him well.

Tags for this Thread