Thibaut Courtois

El Gato

Villarato!
Behave

Courtois comfortably better than all 3 this season and half the prior year. Put in a losing position far more often than any of the others and done 15x better than any other one in remotely similar circumstances.

Horatio

You're welcome
World class. Ter stegen not even allowed to tie his laces.

One point of criticism is that he courts teammates girlfriends.

Morten

Great game, the difference between the two sides i'd say, switch the two keepers and Belgium lose instead.

Horatio

You're welcome
Great game, the difference between the two sides i'd say, switch the two keepers and Belgium lose instead.

Told the people I watched the game with that if Belgium had any other keeper on goal I could see Portugal overturn this. Purely because of Courtois did I have the confidence Belgium would win it

I did mention before that I don't like him as a person. Seems arrogant and steals teammates girlfriends. Today remarked about Netherlands getting knocked out while Belgium advanced.

FinBarcelonafan

Told the people I watched the game with that if Belgium had any other keeper on goal I could see Portugal overturn this. Purely because of Courtois did I have the confidence Belgium would win it

I did mention before that I don't like him as a person. Seems arrogant and steals teammates girlfriends. Today remarked about Netherlands getting knocked out while Belgium advanced.

True. Not likeable dude, but good goalie.

Morten

John Terry taught him well.

Morten

He signed for us just as we were declining as a team, unlucky, besides a troublesome first season he has been excellent for us.

Home of Barca Fans