Thibaut Courtois

El Gato

Villarato!
hes been more than great. had a couple of clutch saves against us.

>>>> courtois for sure

giphy.gif

BarcaOG

Banned
wolfe's attitude perfectly encapsulates why real is a classless club that never respects its legends, shipping them out the backdoor without so much as a thank you: raul, casillas, CR, navas, pepe, (soon) ramos

no respect for those who led your club to greatness <<<<< :shakeshead:

Catta

Courtois is playing on a WC level for 2 seasons now, only in his first year for Real was he bellow his best. This and last year he is great, I would say better than ever, a level above compared to his best Atleti and Chelsea years.

El Flaco

Courtois is playing on a WC level for 2 seasons now, only in his first year for Real was he bellow his best. This and last year he is great, I would say better than ever, a level above compared to his best Atleti and Chelsea years.

Outside Benzema and Vinicius (although for a hot second), everyone underperformed in 2018-19 season in fairness.

El Gato

Villarato!
wolfe's attitude perfectly encapsulates why real is a classless club that never respects its legends, shipping them out the backdoor without so much as a thank you: raul, casillas, CR, navas, pepe, (soon) ramos

no respect for those who led your club to greatness <<<<< :shakeshead:

:rofl1:
[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] in the BOG

BarcaOG

Banned
:rofl1:
[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] in the BOG

what's BOG mean?

if youre talking about his error today...well, i cant think of a single goalkeeper, great or not, who doesnt make mistakes like that from time to time. Neuer is probably the best GK right now and he has had a few of those this season

El Gato

Villarato!
Lmao love the mods pruning posts :lol: If only they were so dilligent about doing that in the Caffe Catalonia threads...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Courtois right now has a claim to be the best in the World to be honest.

He's been spectacular for Real Madrid this season.

1. Courtois/Oblak

3. Neuer

imo

Home of Barca Fans