Thibaut Courtois

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Not at all. Cech is still a very good keeper but since his head injury he has made mistakes that he never used to make and has looked more nervous. When he's on form though he's still a world class goalkeeper.

Send him to barcelona then and put Courtois.

Yannick03

I think Chelsea are going to use Courtois to buy Falcao. 2 possibilities really : make a deal with Atlético to reduce the price by giving Courtois to them or raise money by selling Courtois to Barcelona in order to buy Falcao.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'd rather they give Piazon a chance. He can link up well with the 3 advanced midfielders and provide a fluent attack. Plus if they need to change the dynamic and bring in a traditional, aerial, strong number 9 they can rotate with Lukaku (unless he's hell bent on staying with West Brom). But the Chelsea we know will always opt for someone more established and "proven".

K

Karnivore

Not at all. Cech is still a very good keeper but since his head injury he has made mistakes that he never used to make and has looked more nervous. When he's on form though he's still a world class goalkeeper.

Flashes of brilliance, he was outstanding in our CL run when Robbie took over and the FA Cup Final, couldn't split a hair between him or Buffon from last season. In general though he's regressed from a great keeper to just a very good one. Can't fault him either, many people don't realise just how bad that head injury was, particularly has he had a very thin skull to begin with. Lucky not to have died.

K

Karnivore

Pretty sure he can operate as a forward as well. Although what could be even better is:

Lukaku
Mata-Piazon-Hazard
Luiz-Oscar

A potential front line won't have Piazon in, Hazard doesn't strike me as the type that will stay either. Personally, our most promising front line woluld be:

----- -Lukaku/Feruz
Hazard - Oscar - Mata
-McEachran- Romeu

That said, De Bruyne has impressed massively in Germany.

impeh

Hi, its me..
looks impressive indeed. Hope he stays another year, may even be part of some kind of falcao deal..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well a decision needs to be made sooner than later and Chelsea need to decide who they see as their GK in the next 3-5 years. As Cech can play for another 3-5 years.

Do they sacrifice Cech now for Courtois or do they wait? Or do they use Courtois as bait?

Home of Barca Fans