Thibaut Courtois

desoe

I think it's time our club to get more serious about scouting Belgium. The amount of talent this country is producing is just ridiculous. Scouting YouTube is nice, too. But sometimes watching players in the flesh is better.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I think it's time our club to get more serious about scouting Belgium. The amount of talent this country is producing is just ridiculous. Scouting YouTube is nice, too. But sometimes watching players in the flesh is better.

Sure, but it still depends on the players especially on the language barrier.

leon

I don't think that's how scouting is like. Or is it? And yes, Belgium is my favourite dark-horse for the next WC

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
mate cech is having a wonderful season, courtois is nowhere near his level atm.

Courtois isn't THAT far behind Cech (who does have his fair share of howlers from time to time). He should stay at Atletico for at least one more season, so as to level the playing field between him and Cech as he progresses and the other declines.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Courtois isn't THAT far behind Cech (who does have his fair share of howlers from time to time). He should stay at Atletico for at least one more season, so as to level the playing field between him and Cech as he progresses and the other declines.
Yeah, there's no rush for Courtois to come back though I do want to see him at Chelsea in the near future. After the World Cup would be a nice time, but Cech could still be very good at that stage. CL and World Cup experience will do absolute wonders for Courtois.

Btw I have to say, you are one of the most unbiased and sensible posters on here. Good work! :p

Piqué

And there is more to come: Januzaj & Pereira from Man Utd, Bossaerts from City, Musonda Junior from Chelsea (brilliant player!), Bakkali from PSV. The future's bright. :p

Courtois announced yesterday that he will play for Atlético next season.

D10S_JC

Atletico goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois (21) is open to join Barcelona next year and is therefore rejecting Chelsea's renewal attempts. [marca]

Will be delighted if Barca sign him

ebc_99

Damn, now I'm excited about this only to be disappointed in the summer when we sign Reina, probably.

Home of Barca Fans