Unai Emery

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Emery has a much better resume than Ernie pre Barca and that was prior to Villarreal knocking out Juventus and Bayern this season.

Neither are managers that would fit in well at the elite clubs in Europe.

Temptation

True, which makes it difficult to place them, EV is a better league coach while Emery is better in cups.

If Emery does the unthinkable and knocks out Liverpool, or even a narrow defeat, i think he has the edge though.

He already has the edge due to a better CV. Let's be honest.

serghei

Emery has a much better resume than Ernie pre Barca and that was prior to Villarreal knocking out Juventus and Bayern this season.

Neither are managers that would fit in well at the elite clubs in Europe.

True. They'd fit well at an Atletico but that's it.

jamrock

I mean they were both pretty crap when given the big job, valverde son la Liga because he was at Barcelona with Messi, emery would have done so the same & also not lose a 3-0 lead twice in Europe.

Valverde wouldn't have done anything better than emery did at arsenal, that was a cluster fuq situation, he may have done a bit better at psg.

None are made to manage at the very highest level, but emery will get more out of a B+ team than valverde.

Andresito

Staff member
I mean they were both pretty crap when given the big job, valverde son la Liga because he was at Barcelona with Messi, emery would have done so the same & also not lose a 3-0 lead twice in Europe.

Valverde wouldn't have done anything better than emery did at arsenal, that was a cluster fuq situation, he may have done a bit better at psg.

None are made to manage at the very highest level, but emery will get more out of a B+ team than valverde.

Tbf Emery bottled a 4-0 lead at PSG.

fergus90

17th place, one point above relegation when he took over, made 1 signing and sold 4 players including our top scorer at the time.

We are now 6 points off 3rd place.

Elite manager. Unai Emery’s Claret & blue army!

Porque

What a run. Taking Villa back to where they belong. They haven't been this far on top since Stan Collymore admitted to dogging.

jamrock

He's definitely trying to show arsenal they fucked up, I wonder if they meet before the season is over.

Man is a class manager.

Devils

Wonder if he will ever get a chance at a proper top club.

PSG is a circus and Arsenal was in a pretty shambolic state when he was there.

Would be interesting to see him at Bayern Munich or City.

This guy is the GOAT.

Home of Barca Fans