footyfan

Calma, calma
That's 08/09 right? It's great

I didn't like any of the Milan kits after 2010

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
08/09 my favourite kit.

Although if the pictures of the new one are correct with the Gold in, i have a new favourite!

footyfan

Calma, calma
I got a very similar one, the 06/07 one.

Besides 04/05, the team whose kit that I bought became CL winners. 05/06, 06/07, 07/08 and 10/11. Even then 04/05 was so close :angry:

I am not a gloryhunter, glory is my hunter

Last edited:

Ode to Django

I got a very similar one, the 06/07 one.

Yeah that's a nice one, i don't like the ones with the white in so much, just pure Red/Black. saying that i probably look best in last seasons kit for some reason, the collar suits me better or something idk. I grew to like it in the end anyways after wearing it.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah that's a nice one, i don't like the ones with the white in so much, just pure Red/Black. saying that i probably look best in last seasons kit for some reason, the collar suits me better or something idk. I grew to like it in the end anyways after wearing it.

Yeah I think you do too, even though it doesn't look that great on some of the players.

For a bbilan kit anyway. :)

Ode to Django

It's beautiful, thanks for posting.

Don't think i will see a defender quite as good in my time.

On top of that he was the most elegant footballer i've ever seen. made defending beautiful

XaviMessiGirl

I'm reading that he has said that after this season he will retire as a player & start to focus on a coaching career. Not seeing it being widely reported yet though so I wouldn't take it as 100% official, but he had hinted at retirement earlier in the season so it wouldn't surprise me. If true, really sad to see him go, players such as him are increasingly rare nowadays.

Maybe he can be a future Barca coach & teach us how to actually defend :wub:

Home of Barca Fans