Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
that's a nice bit of play for four games worth of the best player ever

Nesta.gif

Nesta1.gif

This one sticks out in my mind a little better though

Ode to Django

Sure i remember it all, i watched all four games. Nesta got the best of Messi time and time again, it's only natural he'd get one or two opportunities for himself, he was playing in a far superior side who holds the ball over 70% of the time. It's pretty much inevitable especially with everything flowing through him in arguable the best club side ever.

Ode to Django

We could go tit for tat for hours. Rewatch the games & come back and tell me who got the best of who, the answer is not a difficult one.

It was similar to the owning he recieved from another good defender in Thiago Silva, although i'm sure you'll pin up a couple gifs, but if you watched the match, it was pretty plain to see

J

jiopi

Now this you probably don't remember, because it wasn't shown in the live feed fully.

Messi%20assist%20Iniesta%20Milan.gif

I give this information free of charge.

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Yeah, Nesta stopping Messi there by letting him advance 50 meters and get into shooting position. :worthy:

Doobs

The Messiah
It was a great forward against a great defender. I don't think Nesta got the better of Messi though. Everyone only ever remembers that one tackle

If Nesta was in his prime it could have been different.

Ode to Django

Brilliant stopping.

Messi%20Penalty%20Tackle%20Milan.gif

:lol: your a legend Jiopi. Fodder fullback in Antonini, nice one.

To my actual original post, this video sums it up, exactly what i was saying.

Hell even the music where i added the :troll: :lol: genius.

None of what Messi did came even close, not even close. & that is primetime, not injury ridden old man.

J

jiopi

Now this is nice shot actually, freekick given by Nesta foul on Messi of course.

Messi%20freekick%20Milan.gif

Paganinisrvnge

This argument is getting ridiculous. Nesta defended Messi better than anyone I've ever seen but no one defender can ever truly shut Messi down. Messi still scored and created the goal in the 2nd leg vs Thiago Silva and PSG. He still scored vs AC Milan. The only way to truly shut down Messi is to completely negate him space and have 3 or 4 defenders surround him as soon as he touches the ball then take your chances with Pedro, Alexis, etc. This is why Neymar could be a huge deal.

Home of Barca Fans