Swansea City

Barcafan 2304

Best of luck to you guys but before you get carried away with comparisons of Barcelona, remember for all the intricate passing you also need to master the trick of sticking the ball into the net.

W

woobie

I'm afraid I know more about Welsh rugby union teams (boo Ospreys) than about Welsh football teams. But good luck to Swansea this season!

(would it be impolitic of me to ask about pet sheep?)

Phatroonaldo

I for one am jumping on the swanselona bandwagon. You guys better smash both United and Arsenal. Or at least bore them to death.

X

xaviniesta

why you all hate there swansea? is it because they are welsh club or because they try to play different football?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't dislike them, I just think people were talking too big of a team who played pretty football but didn't score a single goal in 4 games. Their manager is a legend though.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
ok, but it's not only about the scoreline, no? if you judge the club by the goals scored then you need only www.livescore.com maybe :D ok sorry for trolling but at least they are something new in english football. still can't belive that there are people who only see the goals.
What good is having 75% possession or playing nice slick football if you can't convert it into a win? That's all I was getting at. It's good that they are playing nice football, but they need to win too, and now they've finally won their first game, it'll be good for them to go from strength to strength. Most people think they are going down, and that's entirely possible, but we'll see.

B

BrianSwan

i don't think many will beat us at home this season, maybe 3-4 max.

X

xaviniesta

they just got to the premier league, what else do you expect from them? i hope they are doing well this season but wouldn't give a damn if they lose all the remaining games. i just hope they'll stick with this football. and hope there will be more clubs in the future like swansea.

*fantastic save to deny a great free kick

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Scotty only scores penalties in the PL? How is he going so far anyway? I mean, I know he was awesome in the Champs but I haven't had a chance to check him this season.

Home of Barca Fans