Hector Bellerin

wisconsincule

Injuries are so dumb. The most important matches of the first half of the season coming up and we have 5 new injuries.

Probably going to lose the league because of it.

TheStig

Hope he's back against Inter. Still better to play him than Roberto. Bellerin-Christensen-Eric-Balde is not ideal but way better than anythig we could put in defence in the last season. Maybe even try FDJ at RB in Milano, think he could be perfect in that inverted RB role.

Neeraj

We really haven't seen much of him at all for some reason. I mean okay he came in late and without much of a pre-season..but it seems like we've played Araujo, Kounde, etc. there and he has seen the least game time from the new arrivals. Maybe he just isn't impressing in training so far. Just a weird signing overall it seems...I wouldn't have minded getting some average mid table cheapish RB who can do an 'okay' job and just be there for us constantly. Going for Bellerin with his injury record his age, etc...just a weird signing for me (even at 0 signing fee).

utility73

Anyone knew that he would be an godawful signing.

He has always been a stupid player and only got pace. But he has lost his pace a long time ago.

Sailor Mars

Horrible game from him. But RB was always going to be an issue for the team and Xavi tried to paper it with Kounde at RB, however injuries forced his hand.

FinBarcelonafan

He is obviously not game ready and lacking fitness. Thrown to wolves. Came back to practice six days ago. (On YouTube).

Why would you ever start him against Bayern???

FinBarcelonafan

Roberto is injured, so we don't really have options

Vs Bayern it's more important to have legs, especially with high lin . Put Alba to left and Balde to right. Balde saves both those goals by purely running quicker than Mane.

Alonso-Bellerin is asking for trouble in D.

All I would ask from Balde is to sit back and try to defend. Dembele is a threat in offense itself.

Home of Barca Fans