Hector Bellerin

Horatio

You're welcome
"Some hipster guys over here"

LMAO :lol:

His current style (hair and moustache) remind me of Alberto Amman who portrayed Pacho Herrera in Narcos.

As for his football, I hope he stays injury free and focus on his job rather than skirt chasing.

dude Bellerin must have been in on it. How can they do him so dirty otherwise. "I got distracted by the hipsters". wtf.

Last edited:

Sooke

Roberto and Alba are both not strong defensively though. I said two attacking or two defensive fullbacks is too much. One attacking (Balde) and one more defensive (Kounde) is what I prefer. Balde has just been a bit more safe due to being young and trying to not make mistakes, but we've seen that he has the ability to link up, run into space and take on a defender.

Isolating wingers always out wide near touchline makes them predictable and easier to mark. Having a fullback involved, at least on one side, makes the opponents defensive think twice and have to consider marking an overlapping run by the fullback.

Isolating the wingers is awful, we saw so much of it last season. We'd just get lucky once in a while and Dembele would beat his man and chuck in a cross that ended up in the net while sitting out wide by himself the rest of the game.

Nope.Our wingers are not isolated at the side lines. Both Dembele and Raphinha are moving and often even switch the flanks. What can Alba, S.Roberto and Balde do that is not possible for them? Using one or two attacking full backs will be beneficially if you don't have fast and pacy wingers or solid midfielders. That is not our case this season.

CanadianCanadian

Damn he's totally lost all his acceleration and pace.

Sad to see.

Think he's just keeping himself from getting injured. Keep in mind he hasn't had a proper preseason. Players don't usually go from being extremely fast like Bellerin to Umtiti. Give him a few games and see what comes from him.

xXKonan

He did lose his explosiveness when he tore his ACL a couple of years back.

Still has some pace but not the pace monster he once was though.

xXKonan

Barcelona is satisfied with Hector Bellerin’s adaptation and hope to renew his contract in January. Xavi’s word will carry a lot of weight. Bellerin’s current contract runs until June 2023. [
@MatteMoretto
]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has played well so far and won't be a bad RB backup if renewed for one more year. Can do the work in games vs. likes of Elche and others. Have to assume Sergi Roberto will be gone and RB along with CDM are their priorities for the next transfer window(s).

Home of Barca Fans