Hector Bellerin

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
10m + Arda and Douglas

You get the warrior that left the battle before he joined us and a lucky charm and another RB with it

F

FlaFCB

For that kind of cash, there are better options. When will they learn that buying from arsenal is a bad idea?

Yannik

I don't know who said it here, but I found that fitting: If he wasn't originally from la Masia, Barca wouldn't be interested.

on the other hand, it's better than nothing I suppose

God Serena

I don't know who said it here, but I found that fitting: If he wasn't originally from la Masia, Barca wouldn't be interested.

on the other hand, it's better than nothing I suppose

One could argue that our level of interest in a player isn't indicative of that player's actual abilities, though. There are plenty of great players out there that we have shown no interest in. We didn't even sign Kroos when directly offered to.

Devils

I'm sorry but this guy is getting ripped to shreds by Crystal Palace attackers. It's depressing watching him play for Arsenal and he isn't even at Barcelona yet.

Please stop this. The last thing we fucking need is more Gomes/Denis/Paco level signings.

It's painfully likely that he's going to end up like Denis, bought back on La Masia hype but nowhere near the standard to compete at elite level football.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I'm sorry but this guy is getting ripped to shreds by Crystal Palace attackers. It's depressing watching him play for Arsenal and he isn't even at Barcelona yet.

Please stop this. The last thing we fucking need is more Gomes/Denis/Paco level signings.

It's painfully likely that he's going to end up like Denis, bought back on La Masia hype but nowhere near the standard to compete at elite level football.

That's the kind of players robert signs. Unless he's fired, we're doomed.

Robbie

Alexis and Ozil will definitely leave this summer, but Bellerin signed a new contract recently. There isn't even a replacement either (every time he's injured, a CB is played out of position to fill in for him). The club is a mess right now, but I don't see a fire-sale of players happening.

Jenks

Alexis and Ozil will definitely leave this summer, but Bellerin signed a new contract recently. There isn't even a replacement either (every time he's injured, a CB is played out of position to fill in for him). The club is a mess right now, but I don't see a fire-sale of players happening.

Don't you have about eight players with one year left on their contract or something?

Robbie

Most of those are deadwood that needs to be cleared out (Ramsey, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Sanogo), or players that will have retired by then (Mertesacker, Cazorla). Chamberlain will renew if offered a new deal, or go to a midtable side.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
10m + Arda and Douglas

You get the warrior that left the battle before he joined us and a lucky charm and another RB with it

Arsenal forum suggesting a discount price of 60M and that's just because we bought Song and Vermaelen from them:lol:. And then they are planning to use that money to buy "a real RB, who can actually defend and cross":lol:

Home of Barca Fans