Luis Figo

FinBarcelonafan

Saw the "Galacticos" documentary on Disney streaming service. Figo is a disgusting player. "I need respect for my decision".

Feck you. Piece of ****.

Perez world class move though. Balls on this guy to promise Figo.

I would say worth a watch for Barca fan.

Beckham move broke the Galacticos.

vegitot

Saw the "Galacticos" documentary on Disney streaming service. Figo is a disgusting player. "I need respect for my decision".

Feck you. Piece of ****.

Perez world class move though. Balls on this guy to promise Figo.

I would say worth a watch for Barca fan.

Beckham move broke the Galacticos.

Figo was probably Barca best player back then, even better than Rivaldo at some point.

Zidane82

Figo was probably Barca best player back then, even better than Rivaldo at some point.

Good point .. my online football phantasy team at that time had a front three of Figo / Kluivert / Rivaldo . My best point scoring season ever !!

iniestaGOAT

Hristo Stoichkov: "When you walk by the streets in Barcelona, do people still insult you?"

Luis Figo: "No. False. Unless you still do."

Stoichkov: "Yes. I still do insult you."

Figo: "Well… that’s that."

El Barcelona

Just saw the docu. Lot of memories came back, it was my first Bar?a shirt that I as a child destroyed after the move. Couldn't understand it because I loved him back then as a child. He can say what he want but whole Barcelona admired him so I still can't understand his decision. Not sure if everything they said is true btw.

Catta

Don't even care for the reason of his decision. Will forever be a traitor and a piece of shit. No reason to watch it as a Barca fan, the less I see his face the better.

Barcilliant

I JUST watched the documentary. Figo is just a liar and trying to muddy the waters. Also seeking some sort of redemption of sorts.
Gaspart came across as a weak, stingy,pathetic fool.Figo as a sly, piece of shit giving lame excuses for the move. The person who came out 9f the documentary looking good was Perez. A ruthless, cold and calculating person who just knows how to get the job done. Could easily have been an assassin.
The man is a G though. Ruthless and accepts nothing but victory. That's the Real Madrid way though. Winning is everything.

Home of Barca Fans