Qatar FC

Horatio

You're welcome
Bit soon to tell how PSG will do as a team. But pretty sure Messi going to have a way better season than last year.

PSG had an easy time finding each other and dominated mf completely. But don't really know clement's level.

Gnidrologist

League results are irrelevant. I'm about how they look on the field. Their dominance over second tier teams is larger than what Bayern has in Bul. So yes, will see what they show against tier of their own. Just saying that as a neutral viewer, i actually enjoyed their football and see vast difference in general fluidity compared to pochball.

Birdy

Didn't watch the farmers league game,
but it's obvious that the 3-4-2-1 that Galtier plays is the ONLY formation a coach can play with both Messi and Neymar on the pitch, without everything dissolving.

We will see if they will be any good against decent opposition

Rassvet

They look scary good right now. Bayern like dominance in Ligue 1 so far. I think they'll be good until the WC but drop off and get dabbed on again in the knockouts.

jamrock

What does Bayern like dominance in ligue 1 mean? No disrespect or jokes.

Shouldn't it be, psg like dominance in ligue 1

Porque

I prefer the European League of Sheikhs and Donuts personally.

(Donuts being a reference to the American club owners)

JohnN

Saw the PSG match after ours.. They look miles better than last season. Their attack is starting to click and it's scary for any defense. Vitinha also looks like a really good addition. Let's hope we don't meet them at the group stage is all I wanted to say.

Jair Ventura

We need a top class CB and to finalize Fabian and I think we'll be ready for Europe. May not win of course, but we'll be competitive late into the tournament barring injuries.

CatalinR10

We need a top class CB and to finalize Fabian and I think we'll be ready for Europe. May not win of course, but we'll be competitive late into the tournament barring injuries.

You had your chance and should have took it vs Bayern in the final but you chocked , after missing 3 big chances to score , and lost.

You won't get to a final anytime soon dawg but it is what it is.

Temptation

You guys are always "ready".....

Wake us up when you finally win the thing mate.

The cash you've have thrown around...you should have won by now.

Chelsea won it faster than you guys despite spending lesser

KingLeo10

You guys are always "ready".....

Wake us up when you finally win the thing mate.

The cash you've have thrown around...you should have won by now.

Chelsea won it faster than you guys despite spending lesser

Chelsea is an oil club but the player selections they made (most of them mentally strong/leaders) coupled with prime Mourinho really teed them off as a serious force in Europe...right away

City have the manager but trash players for big moments

PSG has neither (and the champions they have are too old like Messi, Ramos etc.)

Home of Barca Fans