Qatar FC

Catta

I would think that QSG would be favorites only against United and Juve. Ajax on current form would beat them, Real with Benz and Vini on form easy win. Bayern and Liverpool, no contest.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I would think that QSG would be favorites only against United and Juve. Ajax on current form would beat them, Real with Benz and Vini on form easy win. Bayern and Liverpool, no contest.

Hmmm, real is weaker than we think. They only look so strong in la liga as this league is crap atm. 50 /50 fits imo.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lost 3 matches total this season far as I see, one of them vs City and 1 in Supercup which I assume they dont care about. Now also have Ramos to play with, Mbappe banging them in as a standard and Neymar back in training I think?

NGL this point of the season they look way more likely to progress than RM who no doubt will keep playing same 11s and strikers have gone on cold streak + one just got hurt. Di Maria would love to kick our ass so long as Ramos keeps Verratti head on shoulders, I see no reason they can't win

KingLeo10

Lost 3 matches total this season far as I see, one of them vs City and 1 in Supercup which I assume they dont care about. Now also have Ramos to play with, Mbappe banging them in as a standard and Neymar back in training I think?

NGL this point of the season they look way more likely to progress than RM who no doubt will keep playing same 11s and strikers have gone on cold streak + one just got hurt. Di Maria would love to kick our ass so long as Ramos keeps Verratti head on shoulders, I see no reason they can't win

They've also played like 6 meaningful games this season :lol:

It's 50-50, mostly because their front 3 is insanely dysfunctional (Neymar and Messi have basically not gelled yet). Not to mention without injury prone Verratti, they are an absolute horror show in midfield and likely to be schooled even by the ancient Modric and Kroos.

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't really care if they played meaningful ones or not. They're not as accustomed to losing this season as they were year prior and do pretty well to avoid it even where Messi can't be arsed to score anywhere outside CL, Neymar isn't here half the time and Mbappe is one foot out the door. Next to same team failed to show up vs Lille last season while at same time competing vs Bayern and City. Difference between comps clear and have talent to do it. Now also Ramos to give added factor of competitiveness long as stays healthy and keep Verratti head in it.

If Real can't find scoring boots again (Vini and Benz both been poorer these past few weeks and latter got injured) I see a big loss in first leg, especially if Ancelotti instructs Real to sit or give pretense of control as he did in ALL big games so far. I am very convinced it's exactly how he'll want to play away from home. And PSG have far more arguments to take this apart even if headcases many of them. Leo himself has enough to put 3 past us since he basically only plays for them to win this again and team more than fit enough to paper over the problems the trident causes.

Oh and also can factor in FIFA virus which I'm sure we'll get in some way, and the three matches leading up to the game in Paris - Bilbao one away match shootout at San Mames where can't field 2nd team or get knocked out, luckily Granada (but them games make us lose points and by proxy, form) and Emery who will give us a game.
Basically no room to get anything wrong and there's been plenty of signs it will go wrong.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans