Qatar FC

El Gato

Villarato!
Been pretty open to anyone watching we’re quite average in general and borderline garbage when can’t score losing to even Sheriff. There’s no excuse for any of it and been pretty vocal about Ancelotti being disappointing. So yeah, guess you gotta try harder

Horatio

You're welcome
btw watching the summary and what the h@(# is up with the jerseys? The players' names are written in Chinese characters.

FinBarcelonafan

Damn. I wonder if Madrid knew Ramos was broken machine. I always thought it was bit weird they let him go. Probably knew he had a lot of health issues.

Weird to let go your long time captain. He should have retired there.

Morten

Damn. I wonder if Madrid knew Ramos was broken machine. I always thought it was bit weird they let him go. Probably knew he had a lot of health issues.

Weird to let go your long time captain. He should have retired there.

He would have stayed if he accepted the contract offered, but in a way it was good for us that he didn't, guy is physically done.

Rassvet

Lol PSG are spending like 200m in wages per season on Neymar, Messi, Ramos, and Wijnaldum

Barto would be proud

BarcaOG

Banned
They've also played like 6 meaningful games this season :lol:

It's 50-50, mostly because their front 3 is insanely dysfunctional (Neymar and Messi have basically not gelled yet). Not to mention without injury prone Verratti, they are an absolute horror show in midfield and likely to be schooled even by the ancient Modric and Kroos.

what about the game vs reims?

Home of Barca Fans