Qatar FC

Rassvet

CONFIRMED: Nuno Mendes to PSG before midnight: It's a possibility! The club is working on the recruitment of a left-back. (Tanziloic)

siuuuu

Rassvet

IN: Hakimi, Wijnaldum, Ramos, Donnarumma, Messi, Danilo & Nuno Mendes (announcement pending).

OUT: Bakker, Areola & several youngsters on loans.

El Gato

Villarato!
Stanowski with Boniek - recently retired Polish FA chairman and current vice-president of UEFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_vfwEvnrgw

Stanowski: question from Twitter, Albert Ozieblowski "since you are a UEFA vice-chairman.."
Boniek: ahem, vice-president
Stanowski: how is PSG able to sign Messi, Ramos, Mbappe, Neymar, Donnarumma, nine keepers and at the same time refuse 200M for a player, where is Financial Fair Play, why does UEFA ignore the issue
Boniek: I don't know
Stanowski: that's what you call a concrete response
Boniek: I keep wondering myself

Messigician

Stanowski with Boniek - recently retired Polish FA chairman and current vice-president of UEFA

Stanowski: question from Twitter, Albert Ozieblowski "since you are a UEFA vice-chairman.."
Stanowski: how is PSG able to sign Messi, Ramos, Mbappe, Neymar, Donnarumma, nine keepers and at the same time refuse 200M for a player, where is Financial Fair Play, why does UEFA ignore the issue

Lmfao

JerseyAddict

One day when the money trace gets revealed... LOL

Mateka

RM and Barca went crazy. The Spanish league have to own up to that. Even now the absurd bid of 200m by RM for Mbappe who is in the last year of his contract. Crazy. I wish PSG accepted, so we could see where RM got the money from. RM and Barca sent prices crazy.
PSG have unlimited resources. They are different to City.

stb_1

RM and Barca went crazy. The Spanish league have to own up to that. Even now the absurd bid of 200m by RM for Mbappe who is in the last year of his contract. Crazy. I wish PSG accepted, so we could see where RM got the money from. RM and Barca sent prices crazy.
PSG have unlimited resources. They are different to City.

It seems PSG has more pulling power than City, but not sure if they are richer. City owners bought clubs all around the world.

SmilerBam

It seems PSG has more pulling power than City, but not sure if they are richer. City owners bought clubs all around the world.

It's because of the location, Paris is a much more glamororus city than Manchester. Also, they are slightly the bigger and more known club, even though they were founded much later. Still, they are too hideous plastic clubs(along Chelsky, let's not forget) who wouldn't have been able to do the things they do know if UEFA and FIFA wouldn't have been so corrupt.

Messigician

Fuck that club

🗣[ @HelenaCondis🥇] | PSG wanted Ansu Fati and offered him a salary twice as high as he earns in his new contract at Bar?a.

Home of Barca Fans