Qatar FC

serghei

Will be nice to see PSG in the summer. My guess is they will go all out on the market with some spending spree. UEFA is in their pockets, FFP doesn't exist, so nothing else to stop them. We'll see...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will be nice to see PSG in the summer. My guess is they will go all out on the market with some spending spree. UEFA is in their pockets, FFP doesn't exist, so nothing else to stop them. We'll see...

I hope they start their spending spree at Barca with Ousmane Dembele then.

serghei

I hope they start their spending spree at Barca with Ousmane Dembele then.

:lol: If only. Haaland is the offensive player they'd be after. Then keep Neymar and Mbappe, and form Neymar - Haaland - Mbappe.

And we'll see what is Haaland's and Raiola's strategy, and how much is money at the center of it or not.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: If only. Haaland is the offensive player they'd be after. Then keep Neymar and Mbappe, and form Neymar - Haaland - Mbappe.

They might have to offer Dortmund close to Mbappe money then. Like 180m.

Dortmund tend to stick to their word about not selling a player....unless you obviously trash the house you're renting from Jurgen Klopp and fly to France and go on a strike :dembele:

JamDav1982

They definitely will go all out. That is a given.

Porque

Dembele would be pretty good for them though. They play fast and direct.

PSG might think Mbappe could sign a 1 year extension if his friend comes.

I think they are one of many suitors for our Emerson Green too. Wouldn't surprise me if we tried to roll him into a Neymar offer.

FinBarcelonafan

I think they'll sign Griezmann or Dembele this summer. But mostly Griezmann.

Not even sure if we should do that swap. Griezmann is way better character and is more professional than Neymar. Neymar WAS the better player by far but not so sure about his longevity over Griezmann.

Dembele I would risk immediately. Griez no.

gregorrin10

No surprise about the red card(s)...overpaid privilege fuckers can't believe when money doesn't buy them titles. Now QSG even losing the farmers league :lol::lol::lol: Moneymar must be glad he signed that contract extension #Moneymar2025 :wave: Of course he's glad, he'll be making a bunch more money, and at the end of the day, it's all these Brazilian divas care about. As far as titles go though, I hope he never wins the CL, he'll even have to fight to win the farmers league from now on :lol:

Last edited:

Porque

1) Guirassy shows Dembele how to head the ball

2) Incredible last minute save by Navas to keep PSG still in the race.

Two things we lack at both ends.

Home of Barca Fans