Lmao gonna love seeing neyney have a sook

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Lmao gonna love seeing neyney have a sook
    IMO, it doesn't change anything.
    They let a door open by not doing a surgery in case we could go through and the pain would be manageable enough. As soon as we go out, he will go under the knife.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it is confirmed now : Meunier is out aswell after a concussion in last game.

Haha, my club never changes. However rich or poor we are/were, we are ones to follow that history of not probable events.

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    IMO, it doesn't change anything.
    They let a door open by not doing a surgery in case we could go through and the pain would be manageable enough. As soon as we go out, he will go under the knife.
    If he keeps getting knocked out round at PSG he will push for a move. And credit to PSG they are known for holding on to their players no matter what.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marca

Laurent Blanc knows what it's like to coach Paris Saint-Germain and he believes one of their issues when it comes to the Champions League is the fact that they aren't regularly challenged on the domestic front.

The Frenchman, who also played for PSG's midweek opponents Manchester United, analysed their chances of doing well in this season's continental competition.

"Every year you think is this their year, but all these other big clubs think the same and they have been there, they have the experience," he told The Times.

"PSG need to be 100 percent, but it never seems to happen.

"Every week in the league they have 70 percent possession. "They don't have to work off the ball."They don't need the intensity."They don't have to fight into the last five minutes."Then they come to the Champions League knockout games."It's a problem."

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't totally buy this narrative.
    Bayern used to cruse their league, especially the years where Dortmund was bad, and managed to be a threat in Champions League.
    First of all, i think some players are/were overrated. Take the starting teams of the eventual winners and see how many PSG players would have fit in. Even now, PSG is behind at goalkeeping, full backs, and defensive midfield positions compared to the very best.
    Since you can't have the best at each position, this is where a talented coach has to create tactical options to enhance the strength of his team while reducing as much as possible the weaknesses.
    Blanc himself, often describe as lazy by the people that has known him, had only one system. When he had to play a weaker City side, he introduced a new system he had never worked out with the team. It ended as a disaster and he was rightfully dismissed.

This was imo the real biggest bottlejob of PSG in the recent years (since we had a clear higher quality and there were not any questionnable circonstances).

So Mr Blanc, respectfully fuck off !

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://twitter.com/PSG_inside/statu...80204920619008

PSG get their new shirt sponsor. Accor Live Limitless that will follow the end of the previous partnership with FlyEmirates.

It will double the money paid by Fly Emirates (25 M€) with a supposedly 46-66 M€ per year contract.
    Last edited by Newcomer; 21st February 2019 at 01:10 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PSG get their new shirt sponsor. Accor Live Limitless that will follow the end of the previous partnership with FlyEmirates.

It will double the money paid by Fly Emirates (25 M€) with a supposedly 46-66 M€ per year contract.
    That Accor group seem to sponsor everything in Paris. AFAIK, Bercy was also renamed Accor Hotels Arena recently.

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't totally buy this narrative.
    Bayern used to cruse their league, especially the years where Dortmund was bad, and managed to be a threat in Champions League.
    First of all, i think some players are/were overrated. Take the starting teams of the eventual winners and see how many PSG players would have fit in. Even now, PSG is behind at goalkeeping, full backs, and defensive midfield positions compared to the very best.
    Since you can't have the best at each position, this is where a talented coach has to create tactical options to enhance the strength of his team while reducing as much as possible the weaknesses.
    Blanc himself, often describe as lazy by the people that has known him, had only one system. When he had to play a weaker City side, he introduced a new system he had never worked out with the team. It ended as a disaster and he was rightfully dismissed.

This was imo the real biggest bottlejob of PSG in the recent years (since we had a clear higher quality and there were not any questionnable circonstances).

So Mr Blanc, respectfully fuck off !
    Blanc is a verg good coach, that city side were far from poor too tbh.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read it is the fourth highest shirt sponsorship deal in Europe. I wonder what the other three are? RM, ManU and us? Ours is at only 55m a year I thought?
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I read it is the fourth highest shirt sponsorship deal in Europe. I wonder what the other three are? RM, ManU and us? Ours is at only 55m a year I thought?
    Think it is City or Chelsea around 50 M€.

Anyway, we are far from the numbers of the big 3 but we came from a long way, plus being handicapped by Ligue 1 poor brand.

It is a small victory and a step in the good path.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it is City or Chelsea around 50 M€.

Anyway, we are far from the numbers of the big 3 but we came from a long way, plus being handicapped by Ligue 1 poor brand.

It is a small victory and a step in the good path.
    No doubt for you guys.

I just checked, ours is indeed at 55m a year. If you guys are getting 66m a year I think we need to shop around after our deal with Rakuten expires in 2021 to get a better one.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    No doubt for you guys.

I just checked, ours is indeed at 55m a year. If you guys are getting 66m a year I think we need to shop around after our deal with Rakuten expires in 2021 to get a better one.
    Doubt it. I guess it will be close to 50 M.

Yeah, in your case, you can get even more since your club keeps growing.
    When PSG will soon have new Nike deal around 60, yours will be 100 M or over.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad at all.

Last edited by Luftstalag14; 21st February 2019 at 04:49 PM.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://twitter.com/hboos95/status/1096445526474674177

That guy is the only one that announced the Accor-PSG link before.

According to his source that gave him the previous information, it would be 75 M/year until 2022.

I very doubt that number, it seems way too big. He is not confident either and is just reporting what his trusted source told him.

Tomorrow the is a press conference but they prolly won't disclose any number.