Qatar FC

Jair Ventura

What's lol-worthy there ? I don't know if Morten is being sarcastic or not, but I definitely expected a PSG with full squad to beat this RM with 7injuries... and I watched the game with 5 french friends they were feeling the same, very very pissed about the 0-0 and especially about the display PSG offered, they were shitting their pants for who knows what reason, didn't even seem to be wanting to score.

Bravo PSG, first time I genuinly cheer for you and you give me this crap, a waste of time.

The "lol" is in reference to the notion that PSG is at a stage in their development where they can be disappointed with draws against Real Madrid, regardless of the lineup they send out. Meanwhile Arsenal has dropped two games against second tier sides, Bayern lost to Arsenal 2-0, Barca drew against Roma, United lost to PSV and drew at Moscow while Chelsea did the same at Dynamo, and so on. It's as if people have no perspective.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The "lol" is in reference to the notion that PSG is at a stage in their development where they can be disappointed with draws against Real Madrid, regardless of the lineup they send out. Meanwhile Arsenal has dropped two games against second tier sides, Bayern lost to Arsenal 2-0, Barca drew against Roma, United lost to PSV and drew at Moscow while Chelsea did the same at Dynamo, and so on. It's as if people have no perspective.

That's what annoys me the most about PSG, they keep - you included - screaming to the world that they're a top club, that they're gonna win the CL like yesterday, but when come the big boys, "ohh but it's barça, but but it's real, a draw is awesome" .. meh, ok PSG, go back to bossing the L1.

Jair Ventura

That's what annoys me the most about PSG, they keep - you included - screaming to the world that they're a top club, that they're gonna win the CL like yesterday, but when come the big boys, "ohh but it's barça, but but it's real, a draw is awesome" .. meh, ok PSG, go back to bossing the L1.

Top clubs lose and have underwhelming matches as well. Bilbao made that obvious enough.

Lutece FC

You know the expression "Roma hasn't built in a day" ... You can't create a winner club from nothing except the love of supporters and the beauty of the city. It will be hard, it will take time, and this is why it's exciting.

raskolnikov

You know the expression "Roma hasn't built in a day" ... You can't create a winner club from nothing except the love of supporters and the beauty of the city. It will be hard, it will take time, and this is why it's exciting.

No excuses, you cant spend all that precious oil money and hide it being a project.
This is the fifth year, psg should be up there and be able to convincingly beat anyone now.
Look at what Dortmund or Atletico accompished while City and Psg continue to strugge in the cl, mostly because of us though:lol:

Jair Ventura

No excuses, you cant spend all that precious oil money and hide it being a project.
This is the fifth year, psg should be up there and be able to convincingly beat anyone now.
Look at what Dortmund or Atletico accompished while City and Psg continue to strugge in the cl, mostly because of us though:lol:

This is the 4th year. But yes, winning the UCL within a 4 year frame is a completely reasonable expectation for a new sporting project.

Anyways.

Lutece FC

Look at what Dortmund or Atletico accomplished while City and Psg continue to strugge in the cl, mostly because of us though:lol:
4 years only. And please don't compare City with Paris, the projects are not built in the same way. Look Paris with QSI and City with their emirati prince, they are no comparaison possible : Three 1/4 in row for Paris, 0 for City. And look the club we faced : Barca x2, Chelsea. Not easy draw.

And you missed something : the FFP. This fuckin joke of Financial Fair Play, created especially for Paris and City, by this scumbag of Platini ... Where was the Financial Fair Play between the 60's to 2000's for Barca, Real, Juve, Milan ?... I take an example : AC Milan. When Berlusconi took the club, it was on a bad situation, he invested massively. Paris and City can't do this because of the pressure of old clubs. It's like a night club : old members of the VIP clan won't everyone access to the VIP club. So it takes more time now, than 10 years ago. Other example (modern) : It was easier for Chelsea in 2004. And in this example, they needed 8 years to win the Champions League.

Paris could be Dortmund or Juve. We have everything for this : the most concentred area of talents in the world (with Rio), a beautiful city, 10 millions of in zero competitors in first division. They have but old shareholders (Canal + between 1991 et 2008 and an american group "Colony Capital" 2008-2012) were not interested by the result of the club. The club was just a toy for them. Now to win time, you need money. A lot of money.

This is the 4th year. But yes, winning the UCL within a 4 year frame is a completely reasonable expectation for a new sporting project.

Anyways.
Disagree. 4 years seriously ? Yes if you're a club like Barca, Bayern, Real maybe. But for a club from nowhere...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Anyways.

You need to keep your feet planted on the ground.

Completely unreasonable to expect something like that from a newly started project.

There is a huge disappointment with PSG fans. I wonder if they'd feel the same if RM hadn't been deprived of so many starters.

I'd lie if I said I watched many games under Benitez, but RM put in a fine performance vs PSG, completely fearless stuff with as much as 4 players making runs ahead of the ball whenever they got possession.

In my book PSG held their rank and very few teams would've gotten away with a draw.
I'm not certain that RM will be able to maintain this level, even at the Bernabeu.

Home of Barca Fans