Antoine Griezmann

ebc_99

He is really important for us defensively, but not a great day going forward for him but he finished last season really well so I still think he will give us a lot this season, but yes, not what you expect for $120m.

malvolio

He is really important for us defensively, but not a great day going forward for him but he finished last season really well so I still think he will give us a lot this season, but yes, not what you expect for $120m.

tbf i'm not feeling this defensive contribution much. he even lost balls or got dispossessed a couple of times. also, were conceding the same chances like last season. how this defensive is helping us i don't know.

Birdy

As I wrote in the match thread:

UTTER SHITE

Terrible whenever he touched the ball, does not know how to dribble, where and when to pass, where to move.

He even misplaced his pass to Braithwate on the last counter, and the danish King saved his ass by overtaking the defender and squaring a cross!
He was like a lost child on the flank...

He can't be playing anywhere else apart from central areas, that should be obvious to anyone having eyes
He should be behind all of Depay, Ansu, Dembele, Coutinho, even Demir in the pecking order...

I don't care if he tracks back.
Everyone defends now without Messi.
Sell for cut-price of 40-50m, and good riddance...

FC433

Happy with his performance. Definitely not a 120m + 40m a year performance, but still good. Will get even better without a doubt.

Home of Barca Fans