Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

The only attitude "issue" is his lack of confidence and just in general being a wuss in attacking transitions. Other than that he's a model professional really, you're just making things up to hate on him, Malvo.

malvolio

The only attitude "issue" is his lack of confidence and just in general being a wuss in attacking transitions. Other than that he's a model professional really, you're just making things up to hate on him, Malvo.

hmm? no. i've stated the same as you, that he's a model professional. maybe it came off as me hating on his commitment. but it really annoys me when he prances around like bambi on ice instead of being ruthless.

and yeah, he says stupid shit in interviews from time to time. not making himself loved by anyone.

FC B

He still has no impact in games besides his ''work rate''. For 120 million euros, that is not nearly enough. If we receive an offer in the region of 60 million, we should sell with our eyes closed.

I doubt we will recieve such offer for him because his wages are purely insne for what he's offering and I see nobody willing to pay such sum for the player he showed he is. Hope we'll find a way to get right of him in the summer, even if the transfer fee would be tiny compared to what Farto payed for him.

freetocan

Agree, after we will pay him for the rest of his contract, 3 years, he might leave for free at Athletics as nobody will offer a cent on him after 3 yrs. if nobody is interested in him now, it is hard to believe that after 3 years somebody might be interested in him. So, totally bad luck for us.
Interestingly enough, tomorrow he appears to start again. Will never understand this coach. He does not try Konrad de la Fuente at all or another option like Trincao or even some Barca B team. This clown Griezman does not deserve to be in first team. Period.

freetocan

Sorry guys but to me, it's just waiting time trying to find a position in the team this clown can deliver some good stuff. There is NO chance to get something good from this guy. Cannot understand how is possible as a professional coach like Koeman is pretending to be, does not see that. I would try any other option as this clown is really finished. No chance to revive him.

Catta

He really deserved the trophy, our most important player in this seasons Copa.

Was also crucial in the final, scoring the opening goal.

Home of Barca Fans