Antoine Griezmann

khaled_a_d

It's almost August.
It seems we won't be able to sell anyone due to high wages.

There will be a lot of drama regarding registering Messi and new signings.
Unless if Tebas suddenly allows us to sign everyone.

August was always going to be the month we lose players.
When clubs miss on their plan A,B,C,D & E and go for their plan F and talk themselves into getting one of our players.

At same time, put Barca in the corner and get us desperate

FinBarcelonafan

August was always going to be the month we lose players.
When clubs miss on their plan A,B,C,D & E and go for their plan F and talk themselves into getting one of our players.

At same time, put Barca in the corner and get us desperate

You are correct. Barcas high salaried players are last resort. Sadly that's terrible for us but nobody is running for those guys first but some teams will panic loan couple of our players. No doubt imo.

There's always some freak injuries, they miss transfer targets etc.

serghei

I would tear my hair up if dumbele and cowtinho both stay and griezman leaves.

Don't know why people put these 3 together. Griezmann has contributed, even though we overpaid for him. And is a professional, and he was barely ever injured.

Dembele and Coutinho are pure megaflops, the biggest in football history probably (Hazard makes top 3).

malvolio

I would tear my hair up if dumbele and cowtinho both stay and griezman leaves.

yet he's the one out of position in this team.

coutinho can rotate with pedri. dembele can play winger. griezmann just doesn't belong in our team.

not saying i like any of them or that i wouldn't be happy if all three leave this summer.

Bobo32

Yeah let's very much hope the greasy boi leaves - because both Depay and Messi are auto-starters in Koemans "team" and if Griezmann stays he is the same - and where should a fit Fati fit then?!? Or anyone else who wants to play.

No Depay arrived, I don't know his wage, but I hope it is 1/10th of what the fake uruguayan danceboy earned, and so Depay will take his place 1/1 and it will be a decent deal in the end.

Alik

Don't know why people put these 3 together. Griezmann has contributed, even though we overpaid for him. And is a professional, and he was barely ever injured.

Dembele and Coutinho are pure megaflops, the biggest in football history probably (Hazard makes top 3).

Griezmann's wages are absurd though.

Rassvet

Atletico has practically ruled out Griezmann's return and is looking at other #9 options (Javier Matallanas) :yes:

mc_lovin

Let's say we manage to keep Messi and Griezmann... what then? Forcing Griezmann into the starting 11 as LW/#9? Bench? Not very desirable options.

vinni

Let's say we manage to keep Messi and Griezmann... what then? Forcing Griezmann into the starting 11 as LW/#9? Bench? Not very desirable options.

If we can afford to keep Griezmann, this is a good problem to have. Griezmann can play if he performs or be benched if he fails. If he ends up on the bench he will leave next year anyways since i assume he want to be a starter somewhere.
If he stays, Griezmann also gives ut options in case Messi gets injured.

Home of Barca Fans