Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah it's somewhere around 40m gross.

Good to see Griezmann playing with confidence and contributing in the title run-in, but I'm not convinced his future is at Barca.

Porque

Griezmann is in the best form of the season, in the same way that Luis Garcia had a purple patch for us in 2003/2004. We should use this to navigate his exit either this summer or next.

But for sure he is benefiting from being in a front 2.

Bobo32

Griezmann is in the best form of the season, in the same way that Luis Garcia had a purple patch for us in 2003/2004. We should use this to navigate his exit either this summer or next.

But for sure he is benefiting from being in a front 2.

Greasy "the 40mil per year Ezquerro" Mann

Tackle

Reality simply is you cannot trust this bloke to score in important matches. Not good enough for our main striker and 2nd best attacker.

But Levante coming up! He will find his level and score a brace.

mc_lovin

Reality simply is you cannot trust this bloke to score in important matches. Not good enough for our main striker and 2nd best attacker.

But Levante coming up! He will find his level and score a brace.

He doesnt need to score. Problem for me is that he adds nothing with or without (!) the ball offensively. He can score 30 tap ins vs minnows, but will always be marked out of the game by better teams.

CatalinR10

After spending close to 300 mil on Dembele + Coutinho I can't even seem to bother to blame Griezmann for random stuff anymore

He's a professional and had a big impact in our only trophy this season and for that I respect him.

He's sure to not have any impact or score against top top teams but at least he has against average and worse ones.

Home of Barca Fans