Antoine Griezmann

kattanib

We can sell him, but think about the alternative we will get for the same money. I think overall Griezman is a good value for the money for us tbh

FCMessi

Messi giving up a hat trick and risking his Pichichi to baby sit the 100m flop.

Thick enough skin to accept Messi's gift.

Maybe he is trying and making effort.
We expect much better from him though.
At least, he doesn't get injured (to sum up how much we are out of options for attacking players this season).

omidferoz

If you compare greizman with coutinho and dembele, then he has been a success. He is certainly a 120 million player. He just don't work in barca. Coutinho and dembele for me has been the biggest waste of money i can remember in recent history. Hazard is probably there with them.

At least greizman is available and giving everything he has in every game and not injured every damn game and lazy as fuck..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If you compare greizman with coutinho and dembele, then he has been a success. He is certainly a 120 million player. He just don't work in barca. Coutinho and dembele for me has been the biggest waste of money i can remember in recent history. Hazard is probably there with them.

At least greizman is available and giving everything he has in every game and not injured every damn game and lazy as fuck..

Even if you compare him to this or last year's Suarez, his numbers are not impressive

Home of Barca Fans