Antoine Griezmann

Birdy

Who gives a fuck about what his priorities are?
I don't remember Arthur's priorities being to play at Juve at all

Androutsos

Who gives a fuck about what his priorities are?
I don't remember Arthur's priorities being to play at Juve at all

Well, seeing that you cannot just send a player elsewhere without their consent, we should all give a fuck what his priorities are, because they hugely impact our team.

malvolio

Well, seeing that you cannot just send a player elsewhere without their consent, we should all give a fuck what his priorities are, because they hugely impact our team.

yup, it was well known he likes living in spain. that's why barcelona was an option for him when he left atletico.

same as with rakitic and suarez i guess. they feel at home in the country.

shockey80

This guy is so limited. Why the heck did we get him in the first place.

Because if used correctly, he is a forward who scores goals, can play in multiple areas and is an awesome defensive player to go with it.

If not used correctly, then like most players, not good things happen

Messigician

Antoine Griezmann has been offered to Man City and Tottenham, but the player only wants Atl?tico Madrid should he leave the club at all. He is not willing to lower his wages just because Bar?a are in a complicated position financially.

? @lequipe

Say it with me... Fuck the French

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Antoine Griezmann has been offered to Man City and Tottenham, but the player only wants Atl?tico Madrid should he leave the club at all. He is not willing to lower his wages just because Bar?a are in a complicated position financially.

? @lequipe

Say it with me... Fuck the French

He is not willing to lower his wages?? :facepalm: He should be thankful to play for a club for which he is normally to bad

Messi983

Imagine people who were happy when swap with Saul didn't go through when in the end we'll loan him to Atletico paying part of his wages and get nothing in return. :lol:

mc_lovin

and then he and suarez will fire atletico to the la liga title :clown:

There's a good chance we will lose the League with a Depay/Fati/Dembele/Griezmann frontline anyway. Would rather try my luck with Messi. And if Messi's future doesn't depend on Griezmann why the heck would we need him anyway?

Would rather fix the mess we are in and helping Atletico in the process. Fuck it.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

It's not Griezmanns fault he was bought and given such a huge contract, blame Bartomeu. Can't really expect him to do the club any favors and just join whatever club we'd like to offload him to or suddenly play for half salary or something so no suprise he isn't accepting that.

Birdy

Guys you are discussing this like in a vacuum.

The situation and the financial condition of the club is clear. As are Laporta's statements on this.
As are the rumors that he is prepared to go to the court, and do things never witnessed, for those who don't agree to pay-cuts.

Messi renewed with more than 50% cut. Pique, Roberto, and Busi are going to accept 60% paycut.

Why do you think it's so easy for Greasy to stay put on the same wage?

It's a power play that has been going on.
And in this play, Greasy knows he is done at Barca on his current wages, and there is no way to avert this.
That's why he is trying to manipulate things in order to leave for his preferred destination (Atleti).
The rumor above about him being offered to City, but refused, are being circulated by his entourage for specific reasons. He is playing his game.

MTL_Barca

Guys you are discussing this like in a vacuum.

The situation and the financial condition of the club is clear. As are Laporta's statements on this.
As are the rumors that he is prepared to go to the court, and do things never witnessed, for those who don't agree to pay-cuts.

Messi renewed with more than 50% cut. Pique, Roberto, and Busi are going to accept 60% paycut.

Why do you think it's so easy for Greasy to stay put on the same wage?

It's a power play that has been going on.
And in this play, Greasy knows he is done at Barca on his current wages, and there is no way to avert this.
That's why he is trying to manipulate things in order to leave for his preferred destination (Atleti).
The rumor above about him being offered to City, but refused, are being circulated by his entourage for specific reasons. He is playing his game.

I'm more so wondering why you are so set on the club having a good position here, it's certainly not that easy for us. Barca would lose big time, not only financially at court (that will take a while though) but also when it comes to publicity. I mean we talk about straight up breaking a contract and refusing payment for a player here, that's pretty shitty.

It's easy for Griezmann to stay put because the contract is on his side. It's not his fault Barca has fucked up finances and other players taking pay cuts is non of his business as well so it's hard for me to blame him.

I get it, we all want Griezmann gone and i'm sure most fans want Messi to stay as well but we can't just expect all players we don't like to fuck off as soon as they aren't wanted anymore and contracts should be respected. I hope there will be a solution that can somehow satisfy both parties, otherwise that'd be a really bad look for Barca once again.

Last edited:

malvolio

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION], man you're tripping.

a contract is a contract. griezmann and club agreed to something. now the club wants to sue him for not wanting to respect the contract which both sides agreed? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans