Antoine Griezmann

serghei

Felix would fit us perfectly. Not now (this is a bit tricky), but especially after Messi will leave in about 2 years.

xxxxxx

It's no wonder why Atletico doesn't want to give us any money with the deal if they're going to potentially give Griezmann around 400k a week. It's also not surprising why Saul doesn't want to come here. He may not even start ahead of Busquets, and he'd have to drop his salary down by 50% to join. Which player would want that?

mc_lovin

Felix would fit us perfectly. Not now (this is a bit tricky), but especially after Messi will leave in about 2 years.

He's a terrible fit for us (unless we can make him work as a CF ala Havertz for Chelsea). Not that it matters much in a Griezmann deal, where the main objective is just to get rid of him irregardless of the player we get.

Porque

The main thing going with the Joao Felix deal is that they both must be at similar values despite the age gap. Atletico signed Felix to replace Griezmann, and hasn't really hit the mark. While Griezmann has been better in his 2 years at Barcelona, than Felix too years at Atletico.

If Barcelona manage to perform that swap then maybe they could look to loan him this season in exchange with a midfielder like Kessie?

I don't know just throwing an idea out there.

MTL_Barca

I don't think Atletico would give us Felix in such a swap but i wonder what they plan to do with him if they get Griezmann back.

120M benchplayer? :dembele: :coutinho:

Birdy

New reports that Felix is untouchable for them.

OK.
We move then
No need to negotiate with Atleti, just because the spoiled kid want only to go there

Messigician

(🌕) Atletico is NOT contemplating on adding Jo?o F?lix in the swap operation with Barcelona instead of Saul, amid contrary reports. Felix is ?untouchable?. @JaviGomara #Transfers 🚫🔴

khaled_a_d

(��) Atletico is NOT contemplating on adding Joao Felix in the swap operation with Barcelona instead of Saul, amid contrary reports. Felix is untouchable. @JaviGomara #Transfers ����

Untouchable? :lol: He started only 14 games in Liga this year (out of 31 available), imagine if Griezmann arrives then :D
10 goals, 6 assists and 6 yellows in 40 games.
Atletico is just praying a EPL club will splash money on him due to his age and potential (and he has a very high ceiling)

Joan

It's a decision based completely on potential and hopes. I'd take Griezmann over Felix for my team any day of the weak and twice on sunday. But that could change any day.

Jadentheman

It's gonna end up being a loan deal isn't it :lol:

It would be the second time in three years that Barca loaned out a 100M+ player to other teams on loan in less than three seasons since the initial purchase. How embarassing :lol:

True. De Jong,Busi and Pedri are starters.

Not many players in the world wpuld change that.

There's several players that can be above Busquets starting wise, it's just they are not on Barca's roster nor can Barca afford to even obtain them. Oh well...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully some other team comes in for him then.

Because we need to shed his massive salary.

Home of Barca Fans