Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

While I'm no griezmann fan, going into the season with only.

Messi
Kun
Depay
Fati

Upfront doesn't feel me with joy either, we need more bodies, especially one that can prevent us from playing kun-messi upfront, because that's just bad.

last season we started with the following:

Messi - wasn't in the mood up until december
Griezmann - barely contributed to anything until january when he picked up some form
Fati - started better than expected but got injured
Dembele - negligible contribution all season
Braithwaite - is this guy even a footballer?

yes, there are big questions ahead. maybe we'll go for someone to add depth.

but we weren't in a much better position last season.

Messi983

According to El Partidazo de Cope and RadioMARCA, the employers will carry out an expert assessment to assess what value the clubs have placed on the two footballers. In the Spanish market there is no barter, in reality what is done is, in two independent operations, value the two footballers with a price for each one and footballers and transfer are exchanged. And it is that price that LaLiga is going to review, to prevent any 'cheating' from being incurred.

Cope also informs of the limit price from which Barcelona would suffer losses with the transfer of Griezmann. If Bar?a transfers the French striker for less than 72 million, they will have losses. In addition, his departure would be insufficient for the registration of Leo Messi and the Bar?a club should get more sales so that the Argentine's file is accepted in LaLiga.

iniestaGOAT

Griezmann obviously had to go because it was either him or messi.

The real problem is there is no pace in the team. Apart from Dembele. Is there anyone with actual speed in the team?

Rory

Would be surprised if we score less goals with Griezmann gone. Depay and Aguero + hopefully injury-free Fati can probably add his goals and more. It's more his running from the front that will be missed. However if Saul arrives and he plays him with Frenkie and Pedri maybe the midfield will finally be a unit that can all press together.

If Fati is back he usually added pressing from the front. Braithwaite when given minutes runs his socks off, he's a good sub to bring on when we're leading. Honestly couldn't care less with Griezmann going. Just Dembele and Coutinho next please.

Bobo32

Griezmann obviously had to go because it was either him or messi.

The real problem is there is no pace in the team. Apart from Dembele. Is there anyone with actual speed in the team?

Unfortunately Bolt chose Madrid, he would be a good fit otherwise...

i_bleed_blaugrana

According to El Partidazo de Cope and RadioMARCA, the employers will carry out an expert assessment to assess what value the clubs have placed on the two footballers. In the Spanish market there is no barter, in reality what is done is, in two independent operations, value the two footballers with a price for each one and footballers and transfer are exchanged. And it is that price that LaLiga is going to review, to prevent any 'cheating' from being incurred.

Cope also informs of the limit price from which Barcelona would suffer losses with the transfer of Griezmann. If Bar?a transfers the French striker for less than 72 million, they will have losses. In addition, his departure would be insufficient for the registration of Leo Messi and the Bar?a club should get more sales so that the Argentine's file is accepted in LaLiga.

A bit concerning. I was okay with this deal on the condition that we could get Messi registered but assuming this is true, I see it a bit differently now.

It is most likely going to be either another player exchange or just an additional 15 million and if it ends up being the cash, that is probably for the best overall. We can use a lot of that money to put into our wage deficit. Way more than what we got for Luis and I actually could see Grizzy returning and causing some turbulence inside the dressing room. I think it will be either him or Felix on the pitch, Simeone can try it with all three up front but that is going to weaken them defensively. If we get Saul plus cash, it is better and different than what we did with Luis.

FinBarcelonafan

AT.M. always gets better deal then us LOL.
It is what it us, I think Laporta will get atleast 10-15mil.

Still, 4 to go.

Pjanic,Umtiti,Coutinho and Dembele.
Vamosss Laporta.

I will be happy if this four are all sold for 5mil

I can't wait for the day when all those guys are gone. It would mean end of Bartomeu era too which would be great..

Home of Barca Fans