Antoine Griezmann

Bobo32

Coutinho certainly worse. Dembele not far beyond.

Depends on criteria. All three are terrible, terrible transfers.
Coutinho never embarrased himself like the frenchmen, he suffered from injuries and didn't find a good role, but at least never looked absolutely terrible, as if he couldn't play football.
Dembele was at least young when he came, and he is at least fast. He is the worst player no doubt but he at least have something.
Griezmann was the one of them I thought beforehand could work out, but he offers the least to the team, he is just poor in every way.

FC B

Coutinho certainly worse. Dembele not far beyond.

Disagree. Coutinho close behind Griez with Dumbele following not far behind.

He will be hard to move but we should try at least. Seems like he is intent on staying here and getting paid.

Sure he won't move. My only hope is somehow Atletico would want him back since pretty much no other club would offer him the amount he earned there/earns atm.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Its always amazing to see people discuss whos the worst between Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele. 400ME for nothing.

Imagine if even two of those transfers pan out? We would be in so much better shape. Now they are all busts.

Coutinho the biggest. Dembele was high risk high reward. Griezmann has been bla for his supposed high level.

Joan

Disagree. Coutinho close behind Griez with Dumbele following not far behind.

Fair enough. Though I don't see how. Coutinho gave us one half of a season of decent football, and better not go on from that. Griezmann contributes even though bellow expectations.

Btw., think Khaeled has a point about Coutinho. Not a typical misfit, was actually good in the beginning. Could be personal.

Jadentheman

Depends on criteria. All three are terrible, terrible transfers.
Coutinho never embarrased himself like the frenchmen, he suffered from injuries and didn't find a good role, but at least never looked absolutely terrible, as if he couldn't play football.
Dembele was at least young when he came, and he is at least fast. He is the worst player no doubt but he at least have something.
Griezmann was the one of them I thought beforehand could work out, but he offers the least to the team, he is just poor in every way.

Spent all the Neymar money and more on all three. Barca literally will have to sell at a loss. :lol: Poor decisions from previous upper management but hopefully that will fix up

Sailor Mars

Griezmann and Coutinho were the worst because of their fit in the team.

I just never saw how they would fit considering Barcas front line already had Messi and Suarez. Atleast Dembele's skillset offered something that this team needed.

freetocan

Griezman and Coutinho definitely need to be sold. No doubt and no brain to see that. I said many times that, but the only problem is that nobody wants them. I read every day in Barca News the transfer rumours. I did not see anything related to any potential interest in Griezman. That tells everybody in the world how he good is. We may most sure end up paying this junk a lot of money till end of his contract.
Easily the worst ever Barca player.

Sterlingfan2000

I don't blame Griezmann. He doesn't fit possession based football since he lacks technical skill.

But this was known 6 years back , just watch older Post. Everyone knew he didn't fit Barcelona but Barto needed a shiny Toy who is popular on Instagram and famous

Messigician

Griezmann is a left footed support forward though. Not a striker and not right footed. And he's supposed to play on the left. His current form is also definitely worrying and he'll get a sky high wage as he'll have great bargaining power with the 100m release clause so will always have to play with that wage. I think he's a pretty good player but nothing extraordinary, yet he will be treated as such. That could make our team unbalanced IMO. With a goal scoring attacking midfielder/left forward like Coutinho, I think our need for more goal scorers are not as important as reinforcing the midfield.

Ppl knew it folks

Laplacian

Ppl knew it folks

Also dudes like this tho

His value is easily 200+ mil now. We are talking about a guy who would have won the ballon d?€™or had Atletico/France won.
We wont be able to get a worldclass striker in a few years under 200 mil that is ready right away. Getting him now, rotating for a year. After which Suarez would start of the bench more often most likely it would mean we are already set.

+1000

There’s no one as good as him on the market for 100m

Anyone who doesn’t rate him must not watch him enough or remember the penalty miss in the CL final.

Home of Barca Fans