Antoine Griezmann

hardyboy

Shouldn't have been subbed off imo. Don't know what was Koeman thinking subbing him for that joke of a player Trincao.

hardyboy

No. I'm serious. He was the most in form player in the team. Scored twice for France in the international break. It was quite dumb to sub him off.

Porque

He was poor. Braithwaite didn't bring much improvement. In the end it was the right decision to bring off Griezmann and keep Dembele on. At the point of sub, you could of argued that both should go off.

jamrock

Need to get our defensive players back, so we can move de jong out the defensive & back in middle so we can bench HIITMann, use him has an option off the bench against tired players.

Sorin

He is supposed to bury those kind of chances, I don't care that it wasn't an ideal position. That's what a 120m player who gets a 30m wage/year should do. I expect the likes of Braithwaite to not score in that situation, but then again he's a bench warmer that we bought for a fraction of the cost.

I'd understand if it was a rare occurance but the man is at it every other game. It's inexcusable at this point. What a waste of space he is.

Laplacian

Unless you're Cr7 or some other freak of nature when it comes to aerial prowess, you don't attempt a header beyond the 16 yard box with all those players ahead of you. You do however, attempt a first touch to set up your finish.

But I know I shouldn't expect deception, feints, and confidence from Antoine Griezmann. Instead he makes dumb attempts and gets praised here for trying. Sell.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Been playing better lately, but if Messi continues and Ansu returns healthy again is there a single reason we should keep him on his wages to be a bench player? Would try to sell him and use those funds to acquire Haaland or Mbappe.

Home of Barca Fans