Antoine Griezmann

ronniecro

Let's hope that this clown will be sold together with Coutinho, Umtiti, Pjanic and Braithwaite at least. But I am afraid a club may pay something on him. Did somebody hearted that a particular club might be interested in his services? And if yes, how much would that team will be willing to pay for him?
Nothing would be more beneficial for Barca than wipe out this shit of player.

won't happen,he's supposed to be face of the club alongside messi,no way of getting rid of him

freetocan

I read various articles on Barca news that he's been listed to be sold. The only problem is a club has to buy it and do not see which one would be interested. We may get some peanuts for him compared with how much we paid to bring him here unless we open a circus and use him in his best role as clown....

fergus90

Can’t see him getting sold. I think Coutinho, Pjanic, Umtiti and Braithwaite will be the senior players out the door.

Laplacian

Messi983: Top game, great defending. Hard working. Great defending, haters gonna hate. Great hustle. Would rather have him over mbappe.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His open goal miss was bad but the replay showed it was a difficult header. A flying sideways one, difficult to get the technique right.

Home of Barca Fans