Antoine Griezmann

Vilarrubi

Definitely improved recently. Hope he keeps it up. Still would choose Fati over him in that position going forward though and that begs the question do we keep a 100m+ signing for rotation and bench? Guessing we could get around 50m for him now.

Laplacian

Including Fati in future lineups and making transfer decisions based on that lmfao. Dude has been dead for more than half a season, there's no guarantee he's going to physically recover. Even if he did, he's still 18 years old.

Griezmann should be sold because he refuses to be involved in the box like an actual forward. Runs away from the ball in high stress matches. Lacks the physical and technical ability related to dribbling and driving the ball we require from our forwards. Is way too dependent on his confidence and when he's low on it tends to miss sitters nonstop. That's why he should be moved on from. Not because of "Fati, Pedri" or whatever.

JamDav1982

Griezmann has been LW and now AM and providing a lot to team.. goals, assists and workrate. Never hides from any of it.

Missed fair few sitters... and players have missed some from his passes also.

Fati could not really play the role he currently is in the team though it is more AM than winger and gets back to help midfield when opposition break. Could see FDJ/Ilaix etc in that role before Fati.

For now he is playing well and contributing a lot to the team but if get decent offer should take it in summer.

Joan

"Trash cunt faggot femboy gay cunt cunt bum trash."

There, I saved a bunch of people the trouble of enlightening us with their quality posts.
Thank you. :coffee:
Including Fati in future lineups and making transfer decisions based on that lmfao. Dude has been dead for more than half a season, there's no guarantee he's going to physically recover. Even if he did, he's still 18 years old.

Griezmann should be sold because he refuses to be involved in the box like an actual forward. Runs away from the ball in high stress matches. Lacks the physical and technical ability related to dribbling and driving the ball we require from our forwards. Is way too dependent on his confidence and when he's low on it tends to miss sitters nonstop. That's why he should be moved on from. Not because of "Fati, Pedri" or whatever.
In ideal circumstances? Yes.

But Barca has limited resources and needs upgrades on several positions. The club knows Fati's situation better, risks and chances he makes it back.

If they plan on counting on Fati, they won't offload Griezmann at loss and go into the market for a suitable replacement.

Same thing they're doing with Gaya. Gaya is certainly better than Balde, not worse than Alba by much and affordable. It's risks clubs take.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Griezmann has been LW and now AM and providing a lot to team.. goals, assists and workrate. Never hides from any of it.

Missed fair few sitters... and players have missed some from his passes also.

Fati could not really play the role he currently is in the team though it is more AM than winger and gets back to help midfield when opposition break. Could see FDJ/Ilaix etc in that role before Fati.

For now he is playing well and contributing a lot to the team but if get decent offer should take it in summer.

Biggest issue with Griezmann is his fee + wages compared to his overall contribution to the team (the whole issue of him being unable to beat his man and being a back pass merchant when out wide).
For me he isn't worth it.

feggydinho

Biggest issue with Griezmann is his fee + wages compared to his overall contribution to the team (the whole issue of him being unable to beat his man and being a back pass merchant when out wide).
For me he isn't worth it.

I think the main issue with Griezmann is his wage, if he was on a decent wage everyone would appreciate him as he contributes to the team. But his wages are just too much, I dont know how we gave him that (hopefully we start working actively on paying players feasible wages)

xxxxxx

Only Messi, Lewandowski, and Haaland have had more goal involvements than Griezzy in 2021.

I'm willing to bet most of Griezmann's assists and goals have been against the bad teams.

Players like Griezmann and Dembele get exposed against the better teams.

xxxxxx

I think the main issue with Griezmann is his wage, if he was on a decent wage everyone would appreciate him as he contributes to the team. But his wages are just too much, I dont know how we gave him that (hopefully we start working actively on paying players feasible wages)

It isn't just about his wage.... he also cost 120m euros.

He's also 30 now, so he's more than likely going to decline pretty soon, so his valuation is going to drop a lot within the next year or 2. Griezmann won't be going anywhere anytime soon due to his 800k a week wages.

malvolio

just watched the highlights for the france - ukraine match and shitmann's goal is preceded by an offside position. VAR didn't intervene.

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]: you can also add scoring helped by robbery to shitmann's resume

france ukraine - offside side.jpg

Home of Barca Fans