Antoine Griezmann

JamDav1982

PSG will be a good test. Team is looking great in midfield, and pretty good in attack. Defense is in shambles, but we can give PSG a tough tie. Especially considering that their defense is pretty crap too.

The issue with PSG will be there is no way Barca can committ too many men forward to try and expose their defence with Neymar and Mbappe going back the other way.

Think it will be cagey.

Xaviniesta

Feels like he is almost less involved on ball but does more when has it.

Off the ball getting into great areas and creating good chances every game.

Night and day to anything he has shown before.

Still running on his toes and tracking back after 120 mins and all these games. His fitness is ridiculous.

exactly

khaled_a_d

But I still think our priority #1 should be to sort out our offense this summer (which means either Messi or him leaving). We still look rather dysfunctional in attack.

We are best attack in Liga.
I woukd say number #1 priority should be CB.
That said, if Messi leaves we will have to get some replacement.

malvolio

We are best attack in Liga.
I woukd say number #1 priority should be CB.
That said, if Messi leaves we will have to get some replacement.

I won't praise the bastard as he's way off the required standard. I don't get excited over Copa wins against Granada. But fair play to him for being useful, for a change.

As I've said, most goals scored in LA liga is always a given with us. We aren't on the required numbers that Real and Barca teams usually are.

Not to say that defense shouldn't be addressed. We need top class CB

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I won't praise the bastard as he's way off the required standard. I don't get excited over Copa wins against Granada. But fair play to him for being useful, for a change.

As I've said, most goals scored in LA liga is always a given with us. We aren't on the required numbers that Real and Barca teams usually are.

If we lost today you would be ranting about how shit and atrocious we are. Damned both ways with you.

JamDav1982

Been useful plenty for last number of weeks as much as it pains you to see it...

See how long he can keep it up.

malvolio

Been useful plenty for last number of weeks as much as it pains you to see it...

See how long he can keep it up.

Against shit opposition? Sure he does. Always did since moving here. Watch him perform another disappearing act when the going gets tough and we look for a goalscorer

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Against shit opposition? Sure he does. Always did since moving here. Watch him perform another disappearing act when the going gets tough and we look for a goalscorer

No he didn't. Overall play is still lacking but he seems to consistenly pick up a goal or deliver an assist this past month. Question is if he will be able to keep this up.

JamDav1982

Aye just like you claimed FDJ was average, Aruajo was shit, Pedri was over rated.

You claim he does nothing then when point out you are wrong change goal posts as usual and the rule is 'those are shit teams'.

Keep at it.

Who are the good teams to judge on?

malvolio

No he didn't. Overall play is still lacking but he seems to consistenly pick up a goal or deliver an assist this past month. Question is if he will be able to keep this up.

Hmm? Let's see who he scored against in his Barca career and in what moments.

Home of Barca Fans