Antoine Griezmann

Messi91

The money needed to buy him would be better spent on building a world class midfield. That is the biggest issue at Barca. Not goalscoring.

MTL_Barca

The money needed to buy him would be better spent on building a world class midfield. That is the biggest issue at Barca. Not goalscoring.

While you are right we still need a replacement for Suarez. The more i see Suarez playing next to Messi in the middle the more i want to see a fresh fast technical strong striker in a Henry/Villa role and Griezmann is definitely on the few options there are around for this since players like Salah or Mbappe (or Neymar heh) are impossible to get.

When the first rumours about him were around this season i thought it's dumb and unnecessary but with every week i see Suarez it's looks more and more reasonable to get a fast world class striker NOW.

And i don't see what world class CM we can bring in anyway, we can't get players like Kroos, Thiago etc so i would probably build it around Coutinho, Busquets and someone that offers some defensive qualities maybe Sergi and then hope for Arthur + young players.

Last edited:

Raketa10

You can have best midfield in the world and wouldn't mean shit without a world class manager. If we don't get rid of Valverde and spend some money on a world class manager nothing will change.

Raketa10

Great news if true. Not needed

Yeah we are OK with Suarez who can't even pass the ball to the nearest teammate and who needs 10 chances to score a goal. Yeah we are fine! No need for improvement at all.

The last time a Barça player other than Lionel Messi scored away from home in the Champions League was 560 days ago (Piqué against Gladbach in 2016) we are totally in control attack-wise!

Last edited:

cro-man

As much as i am against spending 100m for him i would rather do it than risking having a season with suarez/paco again.... Suarez will turn 32 next year and he is not getting better but more likely worse..... We need a replacement and i dont care who will replace suarez but someone needs to....

Last edited:

JamDav1982

My front 3 is Coutinho Messi dembele

Messi at false nine is done and is too one dimensional.

Neither of those players are striker that will come in and play with back to goal when Messi drops deep or look to run in behind.

Wont happen thankfully.

Home of Barca Fans