Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So good then. We can get four great years out of Griezmann and replace him with Mbappé later ;)

Another WC midfielder would always be welcome, but I don't think there's anyone available unless we're willing to break more records.

raskolnikov

We can get have Griezmann for 5 years at his best imo. Two of those years we can have Suarez. We can add a 23 year old after that who will be a starter at 25/26 for us in his prime for years to come.
If we dont get Griezmann now and Suarez is past it fir sure in a few years. We would need to pay 200m + for a player at Griezmann’s level.

In todays market we are basically in a position to get 5 years of a guarenteed quality striker with a 50% discount. Of course we should do it.

DonAK

I don't think there will be a guaranteed starter even with Griezmann coming. Dembele will play a lot and Valverde will rotate them a lot too. It will be after a WC year where everyone will be tired, Messi and Suarez past the age of 30 and several competitions to play. We'll have to rotate those two more than before.

And there is no guarantee Suarez will not see huge up and downs in form like the last 12 months.

For me there's only two guaranteed spots in this team.

Messi and ter Stegen.

Last edited:
I don't think there will be a guaranteed starter even with Griezmann coming. Dembele will play a lot and Valverde will rotate them a lot too. It will be after a WC year where everyone will be tired, Messi and Suarez past the age of 30 and several competitions to play. We'll have to rotate those two more than before.

And there is no guarantee Suarez will not see huge up and downs in form like the last 12 months.

Messi and ter Stegen.

U forgot Busquets, Umtiti...

Antimadridista1

Messi and ter Stegen.

:busquets:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think we need to prioritize a central midfielder. Hard-working type too as Messi barely helps, Suarez pressing is diminishing and Dembele doesn't look like tracking back diligently.

Balance is the key, just like everything in life.

Who is that hard-working and technically versed MC? Your guess is as good as mine.

DonAK

Griezmann like a caged bird in Simeone's system.

This is him playing as a left/midfielder and almost as a LB lmao

#MakeGriezGreatAgain

DUADXsEXcAAZLUl.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans