Michael Ballack

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There's no thread!?

Anyway, will I be forgiven if I first thought it was Matt Damon in the pic?
316679351.jpg

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Well not dead, but very well finished ... which is pretty bad for him as he was never good but instead perhaps the most overrated player of the recent german football history.

But somehow Rudi Völler (Bayer Leverkusens manager) is good friends with him and so he can end his career there. Heynckes (Leverkusens former coach) first sorted him out, but started to field him again after his departure to Bayern was official ... probably to do Völler and Ballack a favor.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Interviewer: What's the most unique thing you will always remember from Chelsea-Barcelona match?

Ovrebo: The smell of Ballack's mouth!

adil_909

Ballack out of Barça clash
(AFP) Sunday 12 February 2012

Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Michael Ballack is out of Tuesday's UEFA Champions League match with holders Barcelona as the ex-Germany captain suffered a calf injury today and will sit out the Round of 16 tie.

The 35-year-old pulled up in training with a torn calf and is definitely out of the first-leg match in Leverkusen.

It completed a miserable weekend for Ballack, who won the last of his 98 caps for Germany in March 2010, after he was left on the bench for the third match running as Leverkusen lost 1-0 to Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.

Ballack's contract expires in June and is almost certain to leave Leverkusen at season's end after a volatile few weeks which saw the club threaten to ban Ballack's agent Michael Becker from their stadium.

Becker has said Ballack's options at the end of the season include going to play in China, the Middle East or the United States as the ex-Chelsea star brings down the curtain on his career.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1583097.html

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I had no idea he was such a fan of Guardiola or the club...And I certainly don't recall a potential transfer from Bayern in '04 to Barça that was nixed at the last moment by Bayern

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans