Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Windhook

Congrats, indeed. He beat my favorite Dutch team Ajax, but still I applaud Feyenoord's achievement. I'm happy to see this legendary club return to glory after almost two decades spent in rebuilding.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Proving to be a good manager. Not easy to topple both Ajax and PSV. Also Feyenoord have not won the league in years.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Be a good test for him. Nothing more to be done in the Dutch league now he has won the league.

khaled_a_d

Interesting about Gio is the amount of coaches he had to work with.
From really top attacking coaches like Arsene and Rijkaard who were both at their primes as coach,Van Basten. to more defensive coaches as Marwijk,Advocaat,Koeman (assistant) also another coach that I have no idea about his style as Beenhakker. Even some small time with 2 top coaches of their generation as LVG & Hiddink
He has proven himself in Feynoord ,but BVB has young although talented team,they want to compete but play attractive football. If he succeeds their I can see him top candidate for being our next coach

Andresito

Staff member
Gerrard's replacement.

FEgAnGOXMAAc_be

El Gato

Villarato!
And he's been given the boot

Europa League final and CL qualification, but put team 9 pts behind in league

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Also do not know how good he has truly been this season. Historically the worst CL campaign statistically. But don't know the situation at the club to be fair.

Home of Barca Fans