Andrea Pirlo

Birdy

He is proving himself at a great club and he is doing better than expected. Obv. Klopp has the job now, had he not succeeded, Gerrard would probably be there now, and he would be as good as he is now.

My main point was in my second paragraph by the way.

Not sure about that actually.
Liverpool owners have shown they want the best to coach the club.
I bet there will be others ahead of him in the sort list after Klopp leaves

Blackened

Pirlo is too introverted and impassionate to be a manager. He would only succeed in managing other introverts. When you have a team full of different people, different personalities, you need to have social skills. Man management qualities.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pirlo is too introverted and impassionate to be a manager. He would only succeed in managing other introverts. When you have a team full of different people, different personalities, you need to have social skills. Man management qualities.

thought he would be a more cool guy, didnt he say once he played play station before the WC final ? When i see him nowadays he looks nervous and clueless.

Rassvet

I feel bad for him. He has great potential as a manager but wasn’t able to implement his philosophy on the team because of Ronaldo, like Sarri and Allegri before him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Miss you mister.

Pk1Qo5m.png

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Poor Pirlo he looked clueless on the sideline, Henry 2.0. He was a midfield genius in his prime time, need to hope that this wont happen with Xavi here.

Nazario1985

I feel bad for him. He has great potential as a manager but wasn’t able to implement his philosophy on the team because of Ronaldo, like Sarri and Allegri before him.

Did you just copy pasted the gibberish you say about Messi ?

Can you explain to us this philosophy that he was unable to implement because of a "Player named CR7"

Home of Barca Fans