User Tag List

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 812

Thread: Andrea Pirlo

  1. #796
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,807
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Rijkaard has recorder 0 successes after Barca.
    This is besides the point. Barcelona need a good manager for Barcelona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Zidane's value should be assessed outside RM as well.
    Also beside the point. Zidane was good enough for 3CL, he didn't need to prove himself before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    As far as Gerard is concerned, he is doing the right thing: becoming proven elsewhere to earn a chance at Liverpool
    He is proving himself at a great club and he is doing better than expected. Obv. Klopp has the job now, had he not succeeded, Gerrard would probably be there now, and he would be as good as he is now.

    My main point was in my second paragraph by the way.

  2. #797
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,291
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post

    He is proving himself at a great club and he is doing better than expected. Obv. Klopp has the job now, had he not succeeded, Gerrard would probably be there now, and he would be as good as he is now.

    My main point was in my second paragraph by the way.
    Not sure about that actually.
    Liverpool owners have shown they want the best to coach the club.
    I bet there will be others ahead of him in the sort list after Klopp leaves
    1992

  3. #798
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pirlo is too introverted and impassionate to be a manager. He would only succeed in managing other introverts. When you have a team full of different people, different personalities, you need to have social skills. Man management qualities.

  4. #799
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    8,189
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened View Post
    Pirlo is too introverted and impassionate to be a manager. He would only succeed in managing other introverts. When you have a team full of different people, different personalities, you need to have social skills. Man management qualities.
    thought he would be a more cool guy, didnt he say once he played play station before the WC final ? When i see him nowadays he looks nervous and clueless.

  5. #800
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really surprised they haven’t sacked him.

  6. #801
    Senior Member
    fergus90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,209
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Officially been sacked by Juve today.

  7. #802
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    8,189
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    The sacked one

  8. #803
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,391
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel bad for him. He has great potential as a manager but wasn’t able to implement his philosophy on the team because of Ronaldo, like Sarri and Allegri before him.

  9. #804
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,738
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miss you mister.

    Maybe you guys dont believe me but even with 72 years I have a body from a 39 years old man, in my mind I am 22. When people try to guess my age they say 35 , 40 or something. Last week a girl said 29!!!.

  10. #805
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    12,538
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Why they let him go?

  11. #806
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13,363
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Why they let him go?
    Because he was a failure?

  12. #807
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    8,189
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Poor Pirlo he looked clueless on the sideline, Henry 2.0. He was a midfield genius in his prime time, need to hope that this wont happen with Xavi here.

  13. #808
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    12,538
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Because he was a failure?
    Are you asking?

  14. #809
    Senior Member
    Nazario1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    868
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    I feel bad for him. He has great potential as a manager but wasn’t able to implement his philosophy on the team because of Ronaldo, like Sarri and Allegri before him.
    Did you just copy pasted the gibberish you say about Messi ?

    Can you explain to us this philosophy that he was unable to implement because of a "Player named CR7"

  15. #810
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,391
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazario1985 View Post
    Did you just copy pasted the gibberish you say about Messi ?

    Can you explain to us this philosophy that he was unable to implement because of a "Player named CR7"
    Just watch the Lazio and Bologna matches

Tags for this Thread