Andrea Pirlo

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
well he always played well for Italy regardless of how he was at Milan which was more to do with the setup imo, Pirlo needs runners around him to shine & for a number of years he didn't have that, in Juve the team is built around him & he has multiple options, in Milan it was pass to static, lazy Dinho.

M

mitkoa7x

Weren't they together at Brescia?

I think Pirlo left as soon as Pep came in but I need to check that.

edit: seems like Pirlo was loaned to Brescia in 2001, which was Pep's last season for them. They must have played together :wub:

DucdeOrléans

Yeah, but

AwOiBYKCMAAT13j.jpg

:troll:

LOL, at the English football fans. No wonder that they are the laughing stock of the world. Utter delusion.

I am glad that they of all national teams are chokers par excellence.

B

barcelonista

After all the praise he received he'll probably have a complete stinker tonight. :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
LOL, at the English football fans. No wonder that they are the laughing stock of the world. Utter delusion.

I am glad that they of all national teams are chokers par excellence.

You know its a marketing ploy in making the english players have great stats so they sell more stickers..............

DucdeOrléans

Do you really think that such a statement is based on that alone?

Let me tell you that it's not the case. You would also know that if you had read several posts from users in this thread since the IT-ENG game.

They are hillarious anyway.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Do you really think that such a statement is based on that alone?

Let me tell you that it's not the case. You would also know that if you had read several posts from users in this thread since the IT-ENG game.

They are hillarious anyway.

Yes because england "fans" don't make those stickers business people do and they want to make money.

DucdeOrléans

You don't get it do you?

Another absolutely brilliant game by Pirlo. I don't recall a single missed pass by him. Pirlo has easily been the best midfielder during this tournament together with Iniesta.

As a milanista it is annoying to watch him perform well for Juve but for La Squadra Azzurra he is a joy to watch. Especially for a fanboy like me.

Pirlo>Xavi this tournament.

Meitux

the worlds are enough for this player he is simply fantastic in every game and man of the match again so great...

Home of Barca Fans