Andrea Pirlo

hellsangel1

I consider Pirlo to be a talent comparable to the likes of Iniesta and Xavi...............however in his last years at Milan he was not really producing. He was lacking in effort and work-rate. However, I have never doubted his talent.

X

xaviniesta

just another reason why i hate england so much. if im not mistaken, he just single handedly outplayed the whole 'best league in the wordl' 2 days ago.

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

When he questions if Pirlo is "homophobic" because he "doesn't come to England", does he imply that ... Wait, WHAT?!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I consider Pirlo to be a talent comparable to the likes of Iniesta and Xavi...............however in his last years at Milan he was not really producing. He was lacking in effort and work-rate. However, I have never doubted his talent.

It was nothing to do with this, post 2007 the team wasn't built around him, Seedorf/Ronaldinho = no movement, lack of Sheva, the team on a whole far too static, means Pirlo didn't have much to work with, even Xavi would have failed to impress tbh, his style looks like he doesn't give a shit anyway.

B

barcelonista

So how does it feel as a Milanista watching Pirlo perform like that all season for Juventus and in the Euros after getting rid of him for free? I mean, sure, you have adequately replaced him with Muntari and Aquilani and all but still would like to know.

:troll:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
So how does it feel as a Milanista watching Pirlo perform like that all season for Juventus and in the Euros after getting rid of him for free? I mean, sure, you have adequately replaced him with Muntari and Aquilani and all but still would like to know.

:troll:

you missed nocegoal, but yeah it makes me sad, even though i loved Van Bommel:wub:

hellsangel1

It was nothing to do with this, post 2007 the team wasn't built around him, Seedorf/Ronaldinho = no movement, lack of Sheva, the team on a whole far too static, means Pirlo didn't have much to work with, even Xavi would have failed to impress tbh, his style looks like he doesn't give a shit anyway.

I agree with that a little bit but not entirely,the fact of the matter is Pirlo in Serie A for Ac Milan for a long time was below par. He just didn't perform week in/week out................he just showed more passion and commitment when he played for Juventus as he clearly had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to prove to people that he wasn't done. He just became complacent i felt and didn't seem to be motivated for the regular weekend stuff of Serie A when he played for AC. It's different being able to perform in a short tournament than to perform for a whole season.

Home of Barca Fans