Andrea Pirlo

ammarfcb

ze special one
m656ucEWYF1r9fzozo1.png

F

Flavia

Neymar and Loco Abreu used to do that here. Then it got predictable, and they had to stop, because the gks stopped diving and waited for the easy ball to catch.

XaviMessiGirl

Andrea Pirlo reveals why he decided an audacious chip in the penalty shoot-out against England. “It put pressure on them.”

The Italy midfielder scored with a sensational lob to beat Joe Hart in the 4-2 shoot-out victory.

“At the moment I saw the goalkeeper making strange movements, so I waited for him to move and hit it like that.

“It was easier for me to chip it at that stage. Maybe my effort put some pressure on England and in fact Ashley Young missed the next one after me.

“I didn’t fear an upset, as England barely created anything, just tried to defend the result and drag us to penalties. We stayed in control and in the end won out.

“We knew that we could control the match, as England are a very defensive team and we saw that from the way they played throughout the group phase. It’s just a shame we took this long to beat them and used up a lot of energy.

“We dominated the encounter and it’s a pity we didn’t take our chances during the 90 minutes or extra time. At least the penalties sent the right team through."

DucdeOrléans

Andrea Pirlo reveals why he decided an audacious chip in the penalty shoot-out against England. “It put pressure on them.”

The Italy midfielder scored with a sensational lob to beat Joe Hart in the 4-2 shoot-out victory.

“At the moment I saw the goalkeeper making strange movements, so I waited for him to move and hit it like that.

“It was easier for me to chip it at that stage. Maybe my effort put some pressure on England and in fact Ashley Young missed the next one after me.

“I didn’t fear an upset, as England barely created anything, just tried to defend the result and drag us to penalties. We stayed in control and in the end won out.

“We knew that we could control the match, as England are a very defensive team and we saw that from the way they played throughout the group phase. It’s just a shame we took this long to beat them and used up a lot of energy.

“We dominated the encounter and it’s a pity we didn’t take our chances during the 90 minutes or extra time. At least the penalties sent the right team through."

Like a BOSS. He is spot on with everything:worthy:

Ketoth

That penalty was very similar to RVP's against Wolves. Though I have to say Pirlo's comments have a hint of disrespect about them to the English, not very classy.

Home of Barca Fans