Member Card

PaulFCB

Banned
You can still sign up now with Rosells rule of 'only if you previously were 2 consecutive years or have relatives"?

I was member in 2010, signed up in 2009 ( October ) when I had the money, I wanted to go to 2 or 3 games but destiny struck and I was 0 on cash, same thing for 2011 membership, exactly when I heard of the new rule that won't let me from 2012 to start again! I hope Rosell cuts the crap, he sounds communist to me, where is the freedom of being a supporter for life?

About your question, you don't need envelopes or physical copies! You can simply send them an e-mail with all that's needed. I sent them my passport or my ID take as a photo! My passport was even expired since I don't need it anymore to travel in the E.U. + other European countries.
You only have to give some data so you can identify yourself later probably.

Last edited:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I waited about 5-6 weeks before I got mine back when I signed up, so be patient. Did you remember to put a stamp on it?

Tomchin

Hey I have a question about the member card. I don't know where to put this I hope it's right here.
I ordered a member ship card and they sent me the stuff to put the picture and the passport copy in it with an envelope to sent it back. On 6th of March I gave it to the post office and since today I didn't heard from them. How long did it take with your card? and what should I do now?
Are you talking about the commitment-card, or about the real membership-card? If the latter; then how did you manage to sign up for one? Are you under 14, have soci-family, or have been a soci in the last 2 years?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Contact Oab , he will send your queries to proper department and you will get back answers from 2 or 3 days .

Masia

I don't want to open a new thread for this so i will ask it here. If i make my commitment card in may 2012 does it expire in may 2013 or december this year? How long does it take to get the card if you apply for it in Camp Nou?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You have to renew at Camp Nou with the commitment card within a year...Getting the card in the first place takes about 15 minutes

4candles

What's a commitment card, and what does it do?

Since November 2010 (I think), you can only become a member (Soci/Socio) at Barca if you have a close relative who is a member, or if you have previously been a member for two consecutive years.

The commitment card is a third way to become a member - you pay money for three years, and then you can apply to become a member. It is described here:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/members/fidelity-card/detail/card/commitment-card

If I understand correctly, you still get free entry to the club museum and a discount in the club shop, but no preferential rights for tickets and no voting rights.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's not guaranteed, atm...That's why it's really a commitment card...You're committing to the club possibly allowing you to become a member...I know, it's retarded - send Sandy a personal thank you from me too...The hope is that we'll be able to become a member after 3 years or before that Rosell will get ousted and the new membership laws revamped again...But the reality is that it's no guarantee that after 3 years you become a full member

Masia

I can't believe what Rosell is doing..i really miss Laporta. It's almost like paying for getting nothing..but i will still do it and hope i can become a member. One more question, do those offices in Camp Nou work on weekends or on the day of the game?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can't believe what Rosell is doing..i really miss Laporta. It's almost like paying for getting nothing..but i will still do it and hope i can become a member. One more question, do those offices in Camp Nou work on weekends or on the day of the game?

They have regular business hours, I don't know about their weekend hours but I'm sure you find out in advance

Home of Barca Fans