Jordi Alba

Sorin

Well... He had some issuess at the start of the season. But the whole team had.
But last few months he bangs golazos and assists

Even Messi looked like a shadow of his former self at the beginning of the season. With all the turmoil we have been through it's no wonder we looked poor.

Anyway, 5 goals and 11 assists is a good haul for a fullback.

JerseyAddict

Even Messi looked like a shadow of his former self at the beginning of the season. With all the turmoil we have been through it's no wonder we looked poor.

Anyway, 5 goals and 11 assists is a good haul for a fullback.

I agree 100%. He did his share.

Bobo32

Some nice first passes from a very deep LB position in the beginning of todays Spain game.
I wonder how he would play from a LCB position in the current Koeman system (Lenglets position), not that there is anyone better to play in a wide left position than him right now, but maybe something to try when Fati returns...

soul24rage

Some nice first passes from a very deep LB position in the beginning of todays Spain game.
I wonder how he would play from a LCB position in the current Koeman system (Lenglets position), not that there is anyone better to play in a wide left position than him right now, but maybe something to try when Fati returns...

no thank you to both.

Vilarrubi

5 goals 15 assists (not sure how many Opta) for club and country this season now.

Best LB in the world currently? Got to be.

Home of Barca Fans