Jordi Alba

Rassvet

They changed it back to the normal interpretation in Italy this season. Part of why Juve are doing so much worse

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Obviously. Moving your arms around is inevitable and necessary for keeping balance and being agile, it's ridiculous to call a handball on something like that where there's no intention whatsoever and no time to even react. It makes more sense to force footballers to amputate their arms.

Messi983

Would've been be the softest penalty call against us this season and we've had some pretty questionable ones.

Also, even after almost a decade here Alba's football IQ (or lack thereoff) still amazes me every time I watch him. He's probably a player who has benefited the most playing alongside Messi, without him he'd probably be playing for Everton or Tottenham for years already.

So because he play well in 2-3 a season we gonna ignore the clear fact that he is shit ... can?t defend & his crosses 🤡

Hopefully the new president won?t accept having him for another season

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's been great this season. Clearly among top 5 LBs in Europe. Involved all the time and still going up and down constantly.

Don't know what you're on about.

Bobo32

I think he always was great, the perfect player for Barcelona.
Barcelona didn't play like Barcelona should for the majority of his time here, but him and Messi was the only threat for a long time.
Obviously he has weaknesses that will shine through less/more depending on how you decide to play. He wouldn't be a great LB for Atletico for instance...

CatalinR10

The ball came straight at his head but he somehow managed to deflect it in the goal ?

Let's hope he doesn't start crying in the locker room or we'll go home with a manita against us

LFCB

If Barca had a real LW nobody would talk about Alba as anywhere near world class. He is such a bad defender and never puts his body on the line to stop shots.

pregra

Pussy, both physically and mentally. His action for Madrids first goal is so bad he should immediately see the bench going forward. He got an assist but that should be about par as he is getting sooo many crosses every single game

Home of Barca Fans