Jordi Alba

xXKonan

zcqv6lM.png

FCBfan22

He is a shapeshifter...

One minute a WC play, next a sunday league disaster and next... Kleenex. Nobody does it as fast.

Messi983

20m+ Pique, Busi, Roberto (they can pick whoever they want) for Gaya. I'd actually pay them more just to get rid off these "captains".

FinBarcelonafan

With this swap I'd be surprised to see Barcelona over Valencia in the table next season

That's fine. Long-term we should be better off. The mentality of our veterans is garbage and their quality too.

This team will never take a step forward until we sell these spoiled oldies.

Fresh players, fresh game plan and new coach to make new Barca from the new start. That's what we need. No nostalgy memorizing.

Rory

With this swap I'd be surprised to see Barcelona over Valencia in the table next season

How can you think that when Pique and Roberto have already spent most of the season injured? During which time we played our best football and won most games, compared to them coming back and us suddenly losing and drawing.

Bobo32

How can you think that when Pique and Roberto have already spent most of the season injured? During which time we played our best football and won most games, compared to them coming back and us suddenly losing and drawing.

Busquets is probably the most valuable player in the squad, together with Messi.
Pique and Roberto should both be seen as decent squad players right now I think. Not huge problems but not essential either, it's correct.

Maybe I want to take the post back, as I was more thinking about the general mindset behind this swap than the actual players.
Getting rid of the base of the team, the ones of the highest quality, and replacing them with whatever is available for free (Depay, Dest type players) is going to lead to Barcelona becoming VERY mediocre.

wisconsincule

Barcelona are already very mediocre....

Removing Busi, Pique and Bob is only a step in the right direction... without them we don’t lose much.

Sailor Mars

It's not easy replacing fullbacks. I remember most fans were ready to move on from Dani Alves, but Barca still haven't replaced him at RB.

Home of Barca Fans