Jordi Alba

iniestaGOAT

🚨🚨| Alba: ?When I play good, no-one notices me. When I play normally, I get criticized. When I play badly, it feels like they will kill me.?

This guy needs to stop talking so much crap after one shit win against a relegation team

Messigician

🚨🚨| Alba: ?When I play good, no-one notices me. When I play normally, I get criticized. When I play badly, it feels like they will kill me.?

This guy needs to stop talking so much crap after one shit win against a relegation team

Already posted,ancient news

FCBfan22

Disgusting player.

Drops a 0/10 and 2/10 performances in last 2 games and comes out to media with this. I want to deck this fucker.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

"Playing normally" means bad nowadays for him, so idk why he's suprised he get's criticized for that :coffee:

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
He's been here for 10 years. Been a big part of some of the club's highs. More than 400 games.

But I never see people wearing shirts with his name on. He's such a dislikeable player. Unbearable behaviour.

Horatio

You're welcome
Last night I dreamt some Venezuelan buddies met up with Alba and they were hanging out. They called me up but I said no thanks.

Windhook

That volley shot and the Microsoft probability graphic at 12% really made my day, can't stop laughing about it.:lol: Goal of the season but it was so random, Alba didn't even perform the shot correctly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans