Jordi Alba

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Barcelona confirmed on Thursday they have agreed a new five-year deal with left-back Jordi Alba that includes a €500 million (?428 million) buyout clause.The contract extension runs until June 30, 2024, when Alba will be 35, and effectively ties the defender to the club until the end of his career.

tenor.gif

serghei

I think if we had a team psychologist in the team he'd insert a Jordi Alba clause, which stipulates that he shall be paid two times more for the sessions with him.

khaled_a_d

I think if we had a team psychologist in the team he'd insert a Jordi Alba clause, which stipulates that he shall be paid two times more for the sessions with him.

To this day, I wonder why we don't?
Honestly, I think it should be close to mandatory to be part of every professional sport team, at least at that level where there is too much pressure.

Messigician

Ah shit here we go again

🗣 A conversation between Pique and Jordi Alba when arriving back in Barcelona, captured by @DeportesCuatro:

? Piqu?: ?You calm down, we will win the Copa for sure..?
? Jordi Alba: ?I don't know..?
? Piqu?: ?What??
? Jordi Alba: ?I don't know..?

Rory

Weird because we've sunk so low in humiliations that the only way is up. That's the mentality most would have. You reach rock bottom and you can start afresh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's had a good season, but has the mentality of a beta cuck. A psychologist won't help him. We had one under Lucho and he still managed to shit the bed or have his outbursts towards the referee or other team mates back then.

Rory

He's having a better season than his last few but it's easy to look at his g+a this year and think he's playing great. In reality he gets the ball the most in the team except Messi. He also gets it in advanced positions often from a Messi pass that has cut through defensive lines. Should be getting 15-20 g+a with ease.

Hardy

team is a bunch of pussy, not surprise we got smashed several times in the last years. gotta say this, the difference with real players from this point of view is staggering

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not worried, he'll be good way into his 30s.

Don't think there are many better LBs out there anyway, and certainly not Barcelonista ones.

Home of Barca Fans