Jordi Alba

FinBarcelonafan

In one way it can be a positive for players to want to play all the time instead of just sitting on the bench and collecting their wages but then those kinds of players work their ass off in the training to get into the playing 11 and I doubt Alba/Pique is that type anymore.

Exactly.

Pique in the training videos look like old grandpa playing for Barca. Yet he hopes to start. Haha

Jaguar

Flair Trait
"Xavi asked Lewandowski about private tactics and particular advantages Bayern used whenever they beat Barcelona so easily. Lewandowski told him straight Bayern purposely played a lot in Jordi Albas area because they didn't think he was defensively that good and they thought they'd take advantage of that. Xavi since then has lost trust in Jordi Alba completely and has accepted the club needed to change defensively if they want to succeed in Europe. He has mainly went with young left back star Alejandro Balde instead ever since".

Source: trust me bro

Horatio

You're welcome
"Xavi asked Lewandowski about private tactics and particular advantages Bayern used whenever they beat Barcelona so easily. Lewandowski told him straight Bayern purposely played a lot in Jordi Albas area because they didn't think he was defensively that good and they thought they'd take advantage of that. Xavi since then has lost trust in Jordi Alba completely and has accepted the club needed to change defensively if they want to succeed in Europe. He has mainly went with young left back star Alejandro Balde instead ever since".

You had me for a sec.

Horatio

You're welcome
I want to believe that souce.

30592.webp

Messi983

Good one. :lol: Probably not far from the truth too.

Andresito

Staff member
There is unanimity within the board: they want Piqu? and Alba not to be at Bar?a from next season onwards. They consider that their cycle is over. [@DBR8]

Home of Barca Fans