Jordi Alba

vuji_31

I don't think he has legs to play same minutes as earlier but reduced minutes he can look fresh and then the mental pressure to perform, he can do well. It's a good role for him now.

He seems to be a bit of leader as well for the young players, so seems to be good team player too.

I don't mind if he continues in this sort of role for another season. (Unles we are forced to sell because money limits)

Still he is payed more then prime Marcelo.

Messigician

What would you say about Luis Enrique, Valverde, Seti?n, Koeman and Xavi?

Alba: "Luis is a leader for the group; Valverde is serenity; Seti?n is a person who likes to have the ball with a good style; Koeman is a very good coach and a club legend; and Xavi is a methodical coach."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With injuries, out of form forwards.. Xavi should have used him more recently. His energy alone would have helped us.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bar?a will have to pay Jordi Alba ?38m the following season, including salary and deferred salary. Bar?a want to put pressure on him to leave the club, either on loan or a permanent transfer.

Jordi Alba will not accept a move away from Bar?a, neither on loan nor on a permanent transfer. The player wants to fulfil his contract, which expires in the summer of 2024.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Bar?a will have to pay Jordi Alba ?38m the following season, including salary and deferred salary. Bar?a want to put pressure on him to leave the club, either on loan or a permanent transfer.

Jordi Alba will not accept a move away from Bar?a, neither on loan nor on a permanent transfer. The player wants to fulfil his contract, which expires in the summer of 2024.

Barto special, remember losing my shit when they wanted to renew this cunt at the age he was at. Literally the worst fucking president we've ever had.

Andresito

Staff member
Of course. All the bullshit in the media about him being calm about taking a step back and a role mentoring the youngsters is really just him wanting to stay in the shadows while waiting to collect his paycheck.

FinBarcelonafan

Barto special, remember losing my shit when they wanted to renew this cunt at the age he was at. Literally the worst fucking president we've ever had.

Exactly. Guy who relies 100% on speed and acceleration is going to decline hard with age. You don't offer him contract with insanely high wages till 35-36 or whatever.

Havesaks

I would say Alba was a solid signing. Played 450 games for the club. He should never have been made the key player he was salary wise. Also he was part of club de amigos, and didn?t have the mentality to be a leader. He combined well with Messi also.

A player we should have sold earlier or just let go on a free transfer and running his contract out. In best case played hardball and giving him a way lower contract money wise.

It?s just another typical Barto fuck up we have to pay for even years after he is gone.

I feel a little bit sad for Alba. Fans don?t appreciate him enough. Yea he never reached Alves status here, but for a left back he had a damn lot to contribute. He was a real solid signing. Problem was he was given to much responsibilities. That?s not on him. We can?t expect our left back to carry the team

Birdy

Smear campaign can't start soon enough.
Make him accept a transfer elsewhere (Serie A for instance, or lower tier team in spain) and pay him off a small portion of the deferred wages

mc_lovin

Doesn't even get subbed in. Biggest 'loser' of the season. Would be glorious if we could get rid of his wages in Summer.

xXKonan

He hasn't played since the Almeria loss which was nearly a month ago coupled with the fact he was also bad vs United, I think Xavi isn't happy with him right now.

Home of Barca Fans